In search of going through the wonderful Colca canyon, the magnificent flight of the condors and feeling alive walking through these beautiful valleys, then this is what you are looking for 3 days 3 nights in the middle of the colca cannon.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 1-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- 2-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Cruz del Condor
- Entry/Admission - Oasis Sangalle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71751P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n)?
- Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) price starts from $135.00. Discover and book Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) cancellation policy?
- Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n)?
- Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) is hosted by Grand America Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Grand America Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71751P15
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Grand America Tour
Joined in April 2018
- ShannonVManning00Cusco 2 days city tour with 8 Day Imperial Salkantay Trekking companyThe city tour was AWFUL. Our guide Diego was unprofessional, our van had 15 people and NO ac or windows he didn’t seem concerned that we were all uncomfortable. Rather he sat up front with the driver listening to music and didn’t interact with the clients. There were very few times during the hour car rides when he would point anything out at all; and when we asked questions he gave minimal responses. His knowledge on the sites appeared limited and he majority of topics circled back to global warming or aliens. He shouldn’t have this job. Period. The entire group was disappointed, at least we were all able to connect through that. He wasn’t physically able to Guide us through some of the physical sites, as a result we were received minimal information about these areas. So incredibly disappointed. We had a great experience with the trekking portion with Fredy Zapata, please see post on that.
- Angela T00Amazing Experience on the Private TourMy husband and I had a great experience traveling with our guide, Juan Carlos, on a private 2 day tour of Lake Humantay, Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley. He’s a true warrior. In a span of 7 hours, he helped us summit Rainbow Mountain at 5,200m elevation (we did it in roughly 1.5 hours), guided us through Red Valley, saved a baby Alpaca from drowning in icy cold water and reunited it with its distressed mom, and assisted in the rescue of a random tourist van that got stuck in a ditch. But more importantly, he didn’t rush us at all during our hike and made sure we were ok. Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley weren’t too difficult for us, but we had a tougher time at our first stop, Lake Humantay, because our bodies had not adjusted to the altitude difference yet. Juan Carlos was patient and didn’t pressure us to walk faster like what a lot of guides do. Separately, he made sure we got to Rainbow Mountain before all the tourists showed up, which was an added bonus for photo opps. And big shoutout to our driver, Wilbur, who got us around safely and waited hours for us. It’s important to let your guides know any potential health-related concerns prior to trekking in high altitude places. Don’t try to be a hero and push yourself unnecessarily if you’re having issues during your hike. Be educated and understand the potential risks of going on these trips and remember aid is very far away, if something were to go wrong. Again, we had a great time traveling with Juan Carlos and felt safe with him at the helm of guiding us through the terrains. Enjoy your travels with Grand America Peru!
- Jeff W00Great Customer Service, Value and GuideGrand America sent us on a customized private tour and worked with us to make sure we made our early flight on time after hiking rainbow mountain and red valley. I can attest that the response rate from Nadya is timely and that the lack of reviews should be of no concern as they have been mainly serving Spanish speaking tourists from what I understand. Don't let that deter you. Our guide, Juan Carlos, spoke great English and was very knowledgeable. He didn't rush us and allowed us to take our time. I highly recommend contacting the company for a competitive quote.
Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n) provided by Grand America Tour
Product Overview: Classic Trekking to the Colca Canyon (3d - 2n)
Number of Photos