Lowest price guarantee
Ages 3-80, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bilingual Professional Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment (mark and fins)
- Box Lunch.
- Other services not specified.
- Tips & Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Galapagos Islands, Galapagos Islands Please see Sevice Voucher for this info. Meeting point in Santa Cruz Island. The exact location will be announced upon confirmation. Please see Sevice Voucher fro this info. Dates: See Availability Return point: Original departure point
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19569P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip start?
- South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much is South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip?
- South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip price starts from $312.83. Discover and book South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip cancellation policy?
- South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip?
- South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip is hosted by Nature Galapagos & Ecuador. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nature Galapagos & Ecuador on Tripadvisor. Discover and book South Plazas Galapagos Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19569P26
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
SO MANY TORTOISES
Must visit. Even while driving up the road to the entrance there are tortoises everywhere. They are not captive, th…
The chance to walk on a volcano that was active in 2018
Wow! This is a great alternative to all of the water activities. Beautiful, interesting rock formations, you can f…
Exception Experience Part II
This summer my husband and I experienced another exceptional trip thanks to Christian Nieves at Nature Galapagos. …
My favorite day in the Galapagos!
This tour was truly one of the most incredible experiences that I have ever had! The boat ride itself was so much f…
Excellent guide, great sandwich and coffee. Guide assisted with accessibility on the walking part of the tour to se…
Excellent choice: Nature Galapagos
It was the trip of a lifetime. From the first contact with Nature Galapagos (specifically Christian Nieves), I was …
Absolutely amazing! Wilson was our tour guide and then Martin and the captain - all were so kind and wonderful! The…
We took a tour on June 18, 2022 and our guide and boat crew were amazing! Our group was fortunate to only have 9 pe…
Thanks for a trip of a lifetime!
18 days land tour of Galapagos and mainland Ecuador Traveling to the Galapagos was a huge bucket list trip, but w…
Great trip for all ages!
Our family of eight recently took the 8 day trip, and we loved every minute of it. The hotels were perfect with eit…
Impressive and unforgettable experience
I was in Galapagos for the first time and chose 6 day tour that includes Santa Cruz (2 days) and Isabela (4 days). …
Amazing and memorable
David and Fernando, made this a really memorable trip,tours,boat and taxi connections sorted, so nothing to think a…
What a wonderful experience
We were extremely hesitant on taking this trip due to all the Covid restrictions going on in the world. Thankfully …
Christian arranged both a tour to an Eco Lodge in the Amazon and a. 2 Island Galapagos trip. Christian had to ofte…
Great Galapagos experience
We had a great experience working with Nature Galapagos. Christian was very helpful in giving us detailed informati…