LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus
By Gray Line Ecuador - Cuenca
Take a safe, fast, and clean shuttle to Guayaquil. This is a perfect ride for those who want to make their own itinerary. Make friends and get to know the road better by being accompanied by a local expert.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure: Sunday Departure Time: 08h30 Arrival Time: 15h00 Stops: Parque Nacional El Cajas
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3074P117
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus
What you can expect during your visit
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus?
- Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus price starts from $25.00. Discover and book Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus cancellation policy?
- Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus?
- Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus is hosted by Gray Line Ecuador - Cuenca. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Ecuador - Cuenca on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cuenca to Guayaquil Transfer in Fantasy Bus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3074P117
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Scam - Grey Line Took Our Money And Refused To Give Tour or Refund
We paid for the Cuenca City Tour many weeks ago and no one showed up. to give us our tour. When I called to find o…
Paid for a group tour but we received a private tour instead............WOW!
You cannot go wrong with this tour or if you are lucky enough to have Steven as your personal guide. He is born and…
A day trip with Estéban
What a great time we had! Our guide, Estéban was well-versed in all the local culture. We had a very immersive expe…
I been travel occasionally to Cuenca for few years and passing by this couple of villages before without stopping t…
We had a wonderful afternoon (2-6pm) with our tour guide Estaban. Three of us in a comfortable car, seeing all the …
Esteban was very fluent in English. He was knowledgeable of the areas visited and the local people. He made the tou…
No Easter Performance due to rain
We visited on Easter Thursday and hoping to view the Easter performance. Unluckily, due to rain, it was cancelled. …
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.