Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - El Cajas National Park
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In this map you will find a selected radius, but if you are staying in Cuenca urban area, just let us know your hotel to arrange the pick up.
- Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay Province
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30440P117
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, bring warm clothing
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Recommendations: Use comfortable close shoes to walk on the wasteland (hiking shoes), sun block, hat, sunglasses.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca?
- Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca price starts from $75.60. Discover and book Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca cancellation policy?
- Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca?
- Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca is hosted by BM TOURS SA. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BM TOURS SA on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Shared Cajas National Park Half-Day Tour from Cuenca on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30440P117
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCuencaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1CuencaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2El Cajas National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3CuencaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
BM TOURS SA
Joined in August 2015
#2 of 19 Transportation in Cuenca
- daniellD4910OZ00Great hike/long car rideDriver picked us up on time at hotel at 7am and informed us that main road to Cajas was closed due to a mudslide but no problem there's another way that is slightly longer(if you hear that consider not going) it ended up taking 6hrs to get there when normally takes 3hrs or less. Finally reached the park at 1pm to begin hike. Milton our guide met us there and did an awesome job of leading us on a hike. Milton was very engaging and informative and did an excellent job. Finished hike at 4:15 and was advised main road should be open but driver opted to take the alternate route (6hr drive back to Guayaquil arriving back to hotel at 10pm. Fortunately we brought a few snacks as driver never did stop and allow us to eat a meal(supposed to be included) 15hrs without eating can be rough so plan accordingly. Overall the hike part of the trip was awesome and would definitely do it again but like I said, if alternate route is mentioned consider opting out and trying a different day.
- daniellD4910OZ00Great day trip and hike in the Andes.The driver was quick to communicate and promptly picked me up at hotel on time. He was very friendly and informative about the country and region. The hike was very nice and the guide at the National Park was engaging, informative, and made for a pleasant hike. After hike we enjoyed a nice lunch then returned back to hotel in late afternoon.