This tour will enrich you with the cultural and historical experience of Quito. This is a great oportunity for you to get to know and live more closely the beautiful old town and the Middle of the World. Two important areas that make this city and Ecuador very special places.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee to the churches
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Basílica de Nuestra Señora de la Merced
- Entry/Admission - Basílica de Nuestra Señora de la Merced
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your tour guide will pick you up at your location at the established time.
- Quito, Ecuador Your tour guide will look for you at your hotel or at any other place of stay.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91977P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91977P32
- You'll start atQuitoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Basilica de Nuestra Senora de la MercedStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Plaza de San FranciscoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Basilica de Nuestra Senora de la MercedStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Palacio del Antiguo Circulo MilitarStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Mitad Del MundoStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Galápagos PRO Ecuador
Joined in September 2018
#26 of 75 Food & Drink in Quito
- LindyTeoTravel00A memorable trip I will never forgetMy husband and I returned safely on Saturday from our Ecuador and Galapagos trip. Even if everyday life is slowly sinking in again, we are still very much inspired by the great, unique experiences we were able to gather on the islands. We would like to express our gratitude to you and your team for the organization and the really smooth running of our trip. Everything has always worked exactly as described in the itinerary (except when we did not work as we should and arrived late due to a stalled clock for our transfer to Isabela …). The plan was perfect to keep track of all the activities and had always answers for any ambiguity and questions, so nothing could go wrong. That has always given us a dose of extra security. And if there were any organizational or other questions, Karin and also especially Rebekka was always available with answers and offer a helping hand! Especially on the islands, the time feels so precious, that you want to devote yourself fully to the diverse experiences … Conclusion: our expectations were exceeded and we will recommend Galapagos PRO for sure. Thanks and best regards, Lindy T
- MisterYellowIguana00Great TripThanks to Mrs. Beate Zwermann's great experience in the Galapagos and her very professional team at “Galapagos PRO” in Frankfurt, they have put together a very varied and very informative family trip for us. The cooperation with the accommodations and the supervisors on site worked smoothly. We were picked up and escorted punctually at the meeting points. We experienced a wonderful and extremely interesting trip, which we would absolutely do again. Our children left with a deeper understanding of nature and greater love for wildlife. Their favorite was the baby sea lions! Thank you again to the “Galapagos PRO” team!
- mari2104100It was just fantastic!That is why we would like to thank you. Starting with Nadine for the excellent advice and compilation of the journey… and the patience she had with my demands …. then with Alex, who picked up our backpack from the airport and brought it to our hotel, although it was KLM’s fault….. Thanks also for the delicious chocolate…. then a big thank you to Karin with the valuable tips on Santa Cruz and Rebekka on Isabella, with whom we have laughed a lot. They gave us really great help with everything and valuable tips…. Thanks for the Blue-footed boobies and my first snorkeling experience. And last but not least: to Beate, who started the great travel company. I have now fulfilled my dream that I had for soooo long. We will definitely recommend this tour and booking with your company! Best regards, Marianne
- LeonPete00Excellently planned Galapagos-experienceI would like to thank you very much for this unique experience and give you some feedback about my journey and experiences. The travel planning including excursions, transfers and the hotels was really excellent. All staff on site were very good. 1. The hotel in Quito with staff you can absolutely recommend. 8/10 2. The Casa Iguana Mar y Sol San Cristobal was great. The couple who own the hotel, as well as your local staff member (Karin Kugele),/10 3. Now for my highlight: The Isabela Beach House, Location, Room, Breakfast: 10/10! The best I have ever experienced on any holiday! I would particularly like to emphasize my appreciation for your local employee Rebekka Franke. I have never had a travel agent who was so friendly, welcoming and competent. Always available and with a good tip in store. Congratulations on having such a colleague. Great to see that there are still people who live and love their profession! Thanks again for this unique experience and that you have put together my dream trip within the short time and made it possible. Kind regards, Leonhard
- StevieZim00Incredible divesity and family-friendly atmosphereThanks to the Galapagos Pro team for this amazing tour! The incredible diversity of the islands and their fauna and flora offers a family-friendly atmosphere! The encounters with the animals were the absolute highlight, and not only for my 10-year-old son! We are so grateful for this amazing memory.
- georgyyyy00Amazing Tour and very well organizedWe just came back from the Galapagos and we would like to thank Galapagos PRO for their amazing planning. We met some of their friendly staff in Santa Cruz Island. Our favorite spots were the Charles Darwin breeding station, Bartolome Island (where we got to see penguins!) and snorkeling at Las Grietas. Some animals we saw during our trip includes sea lions, sea turtles, iguanas, and the beautiful blue-footed boobies. There are sea lions on almost every island and they are just too cute. The hotel we stayed in Santa Cruz was very clean and comfortable as well. Karin from Galapagos PRO also gave us excellent restaurant recommendations for dining out such as Descanso del Guia which has an amazing sea view and is located above the supermarket. Our favorite cafe in Santa Cruz Island is 1835 Coffee Lab for relaxing and enjoying some homemade cakes after our tours. We truly recommend this tour and hope to visit the Galapagos Islands again soon! Thank you Galapagos PRO for the detailed and personalized tour once again. - George D.