LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Private Quito City Tour By Night
By Ecuador Best Tours
Did you have the opportunity to leave apart a day off to explore Quito's Old Town during the planning of your journey in Ecuador? If not, this is the best option to spend a layover stay in Quito, learning and having great memories of the rich history of the highest Capital City of the World! Discover this wonderful World Cultural Heritage Site in a safe way, staying away from crowds, and at the comfort of a flexible and customizable private tour. Have a memorable walk through most of the charming streets at night, and have a great taste of Quito!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You'll be picked up from your hotel or address, within Quito's district, at 7:00 p.m.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23463P39
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Quito City Tour By Night?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande)
- El Panecillo
- Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Teatro Sucre
- Plaza San Blas
- How much is Private Quito City Tour By Night?
- Private Quito City Tour By Night price starts from $54.00. Discover and book Private Quito City Tour By Night on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Quito City Tour By Night cancellation policy?
- Private Quito City Tour By Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Quito City Tour By Night on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Quito City Tour By Night?
- Private Quito City Tour By Night is hosted by Ecuador Best Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ecuador Best Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Quito City Tour By Night on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23463P39
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPlaza San Blas
- 1Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Calle La RondaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3El PanecilloStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Basilica del Voto NacionalStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Don't miss this tour
The best activity visiting Quito. First Caty was an exceptional guide that made the full experience safe, with exce…
It was a great day!
We had a wonderful day in Mindo and the Cloud Forest. The drive was beautiful and passed through several different …
Fantastic trip to the volcanoes with Carlos
We had a trip of a lifetime with our guide Carlos exploring Cotopaxi foothills, Quilotoa crater lake, haciendas, an…
Took my money but didn’t inform me
I was not informed in advance that no one else signed up for this tour. As a solo traveller, I should have been t…
Fantastic Tour Provided by Jaime & Angela Halley
We spent 2 days with Carlos and his driver, Marion, exploring areas outside Quito. The first day was more cultural …
Good tour with hummingbirds, waterfall, and chocolate tour.
Good tour. I loved visiting the hummingbirds, waterfall, and chocolate tour. Only complaint is as a solo traveler I…
Yes, You Do Have Time for a Great Day Tour in the Andes
Wilson took four of us in his comfortable Toyota SUV on a day tour from Quito up to Mindo. We stopped at two reser…
Amazing Mind Cloud Forest Private Tour
Daniel was an excellent tour guide; very professional and knowledgeable on Ecuadorian birds, wildlife, geology and …
This trip is twice as expensive as the going rate around Quito for private trips to Mindo. The going rate in town …
Wilson was a fantastic guide; he took us to great places for birding and was very accommodating to us. Great person…
Wonderful trip to Mindo
Wilson was an excellent tour guide. We saw many amazing hummingbirds, many tanagers, and other birds, and even a tu…
A million dollar view and excellent guide Michael
The cable car ride and view of Quito was amazing! My partner is afraid of heights, but he felt perfectly comfortab…
A day tour on the best hands!!
This is something I couldn't believe I could manage to do. It was an amazing experience from the begining of the da…
Don't miss out on this Amazing experience
Daniel, the guide was prompt, very knowledgeable, and accommodating of any requests. We visited the hummingbirds, b…
Best two weeks in Ecuador!
I had the pleasure of Luis as a guide for 2 weeks! Incredibly loving person, with a good sense of humor and knew ev…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.