Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus
By Gray Line Tours Ecuador
Take a safe, fast, and clean shuttle to Cotopaxi. This is a perfect ride for those who want to make their own itinerary. Make friends and get to know the road better by being accompanied by a local expert.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure: Tuesday & Sunday Stop: Cotopaxi National Park
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3074P112
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus
What you can expect during your visit
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus?
- Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus price starts from $25.00. Discover and book Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus cancellation policy?
- Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus?
- Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus is hosted by Gray Line Tours Ecuador. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Tours Ecuador on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Quito to Cotopaxi in Transfer in Fantasy Bus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3074P112
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Delicious Food and Beautiful Views!
My husband and I had an incredible time on this tour! We started with a smooth hotel pick up and got to spend the d…
BEAUTIFUL DAY with BEAUTIFUL VIEWS!
This tour was fantastic! We were picked up at the hotel and our tour guide was knowledgeable, humorous, and spoke g…
Scheduling Problems Fixed Quickly - Worthy Tour
I signed up for this tour on the Gray Line site directly as I was booking the day before and wanted to avoid 3rd pa…
The tour guide was very nice but since most of the people on the trip spoke Spanish and I was the only English spea…
Hidden gems in the Ecuadorian highlands
We took a one day trip to see Otavalo valley which is famous for its big market. You can buy colorful traditional p…
Amazing time with amazing your agency
Hotel pick up and drop off was on time and very well organized, tours were amazing with great knowledgeable guides,…
Amazing day in Mindo
We took the full day mindo tour and our tour guide Francisco was super nice and fun, he spoke both English and Span…
We had a fantastic tour & would absolutely recommend it! For anyone concerned about elevation or if it will be a ha…
Beautiful and informative tour
I had a great time on the Cotopaxi and Quilotoa day trip. Both sites are really beautiful, even despite not great w…
Wonderful tour, and tour guide! Would highly recommend this experience to anyone wanting to see parts of Ecuador!
We had a wonderful tour with Irene! Irene shared so much of her countries history and language with us (three frien…
Perfect option when you are a limited-in-time-traveller
The Otavalo and Cuicocha trip with Gray Line Tours enabled me to see lots of different places in just one day - a p…
Cotopaxi and Quilotoa
I had an amazing time visiting the incredible Cotopaxi and Quilotoa! What truly made the experience unforgettable w…
Irene is great!
Thanks Irene for such a fun and insightful tour! she knows tons about the city and had the best attitude. The stori…
A must if you have a day to spare
Must see day tour, the views are awesome but be aware is a long ride as you will spend must of the day in the van g…
Francisco Aguilar is a GREAT guide! Enjoyed every minute of the tour!
Gray Line - This was a great tour with the guide Francisco. He went out of his way to make sure I have a great time…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
La excursión genial y gracias al guía Daniel! Hizo muy divertido y ameno el dia, muy bien explicado todo, un dia redondo!
Written August 1, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.