Shared Equatorial Line Tour
By BM TOURS SA
Visit the middle of the world during this 3-hour tour to the equatorial line from Quito. Explore the Intiñan Museum to learn more about how the line was discovered before heading to the Middle of the World Monument (Ciudad Mitad del Mundo), where you can stand with one foot in each hemisphere.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees $8
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In this map you will find a selected radius, but if you are staying in Quito urban area, just let us know your hotel to arrange the pick up.
- Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30440P131
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is warm clothing and confortable shoes
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Shared Equatorial Line Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shared Equatorial Line Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Shared Equatorial Line Tour?
- Shared Equatorial Line Tour price starts from $57.00. Discover and book Shared Equatorial Line Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shared Equatorial Line Tour cancellation policy?
- Shared Equatorial Line Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared Equatorial Line Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shared Equatorial Line Tour?
- Shared Equatorial Line Tour is hosted by BM TOURS SA. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BM TOURS SA on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared Equatorial Line Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30440P131
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atQuitoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mitad Del MundoStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedNext head to the Middle of the World Monument (Ciudad Mitad del Mundo), an iron and concrete structure marking the division between the northern and southern hemispheres. Snap a photo with one foot on each half of the world and buy some souvenirs in the local shops. Food, drinks, and entrances to the museum and monument are on their own.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A good time filler
Hundreds of traders with their products at an open market. Nice place tp bargain if know Spanish. The market is goo…
Knowledgable guide though felt rushed
Local guide with good English. Good factual information on main sites of interest. Had driver in private car, which…
Touring in cotopaxi national park for older people
Visiting cotopaxi is impressive but you need to be lucky to see the mountain not too covered with clouds. Wind als…
Not a good experience at all
The place was amazing!! Its totally worth it to visit them. The Agency used here, TERRIBLE! They forgot to pick us …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Family
El recorrido estuvo genial, a la hora designada partimos, fueron puntuales y profesionales. Muy recomendado.
Written May 21, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Shared Equatorial Line Tour provided by BM TOURS SA
Product Overview: Shared Equatorial Line Tour
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||2|