Book by February 28 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ecuador Best ToursStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Intinan MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Pululahua Geobotanical ReserveStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMitad Del Mundo
- 4Quito Old TownStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Fundacion Iglesia de la CompaniaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Iglesia y Convento de San FranciscoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- Private transport
- Certified English speaking guide
- Mentioned itinerary and visits
- Entry/Admission - Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve
- Extra expenses
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 12 C° - 22 C° / 53,6 F° - 71,6 F
- It is responsibility of every traveler that he/she is adequately insured against personal accidents and medical expenses during his/her trip to Ecuador, as well as having travel cancellation and baggage insurance to protect him/her.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Ecuador Best Tours
Wonderful as no other place in Ecuador!
I took this day tour from Quito with all my family, and sicerely I cannot walk for so long at high altitude places,…
Wonderful Experience in Banos
EBT built a custom tour for hiking and to explore the Banos Region. Luis Albuja was excellent with communication be…
Amazing and tranquil way to experience the Andes
I had a fantastic experience that was worth every penny. I hadn't ridden a horse for over a decade, but I was throu…
The best experience in Quito!
Absolutely beautiful and comfortable day tour! I shared my experience with just two couples from US and we had plen…
Top shelf tour experience - Cotopaxi
After finding the Cotopaxi tour online I emailed to ask if it was possible to add on a special request. Luis was q…
Quit tour with Luis
Quito City Tour - with Luis Albuja - What an incredible experience I had, Luis was simply outstanding, and I could…
Best tour guide company of Quito
Excellent guide and co-owner of the company, who spoke excellent, intelligible English. We went horseback riding fo…
Quito Day Trip
Excellent tour with Luis. Highly recommend. Speaks excellent English and is highly knowledgeable about the area.
Fantastic day at Cotopaxi
I was on a private Cotopaxi full-day tour with Luis who was very knowledgeable and efficient guide - we covered a l…
Great experience with Luis conducting a tour. It was a last minute substitute for Cotopaxi due to closure of nation…
Inca Hacienda and Cotopaxi
It was an unforgettable life time experience! I got a unique lunch inside a well-preserved Inca Temple, while I was…
Best White water river rafting in Baños
We loved our trip to Baños! We had a great time, the team made it memorable, I can’t wait to go back
Luis is great! I had booked a trip to travel Ecuador for thirty days through a danish travelcompany, who had booked…
Kom nu kom nu
Had the pleassure of having Luis as a guide on our 1 month trip in Ecuador. We were 35 young people from Denmark on…
I travelled in Ecuador for 2 weeks with EBT and with Luis as guide. It was an incredible experience and something I…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 643 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 942 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 389 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour
What time does Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour start?
Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour?
How much is Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour?
Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour price starts from $65.12. Discover and book Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour cancellation policy?
Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour on Tripadvisor