Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour
By Ecuador Best Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transport
- Certified English speaking guide
- Mentioned itinerary and visits
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Fundación Iglesia de la Compañía
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up from your hotel or address, within Quito's district, at 8:30 a.m.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23463P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 12 C° - 22 C° / 53,6 F° - 71,6 F
- It is responsibility of every traveler that he/she is adequately insured against personal accidents and medical expenses during his/her trip to Ecuador, as well as having travel cancellation and baggage insurance to protect him/her.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour?
- Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour price starts from $74.00. Discover and book Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour cancellation policy?
- Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour?
- Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour is hosted by Ecuador Best Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ecuador Best Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Middle of the World and Quito Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23463P3
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1QuitoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Intinan MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Pululahua Geobotanical ReserveStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byMitad Del Mundo
- 4Quito Old TownStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Fundacion Iglesia de la CompaniaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
FANTASTIC!!! Definitely worth doing.
My tour guide was Fredy Rojas, and he was FANTASTIC!!! He showed up early at my hotel to pick me up, his English w…
It was unforgettable as the first time!
About a year ago I decided to visit the Antisana Reserve with Ecuador Best Tours, and I had a wonderful day with my…
Great Day In Mindo, Ecuador!
The best part of the tour was Omar, the tour guide/driver. He was knowledgeable of everything on the tour and more.…
We loved the waterfall, the zip line, the upper view of Banos, the swing over the mountain, and the town of Banos!
It's hard to say what was the best part, because we loved several things! Our guide, Raco, was incredibly knowledge…
Mindo All day private tour
My family, including a 13 and 15 year old, did this tour July 15, 2022. William was out guide and he was fabulous!…
Very nice trip organized by EBT (Louis and Gaby). Our guide Omar is an excellent guide. He is very nice, patient a…
William was fluent in english and ery knowledgeable.
Very inclusive tour. Well done. Perfect. Equator museum and interaction was highlight but the historical district …
Perfect tour, perfect guide
Andrés was the perfect guide. We could choose 4 of 6 suggested activities and we were very happy wirh our choices. …
Amazing day trip to Banios!
Our day was extraordinary from the beginning! Volcanoes, waterfalls, adventure and tropical rainforests! It couldn'…
Great Experience and Highly Recommend
To say the least, Carlos was an amazing guide! He taught me so much about Ecuadorian culture and history. He is ver…
Fun filled Mindo tour
Alejandro of Carpe DM provided a fun day with history of the area, humour, tour of the hummingbird area, waterfall …
Mindo Cloud Forest tour a must!
Full day tour with Andres as our guide. Started with a hike in a reserve to a waterfall. Andres pointed out many di…
Waterfalls, hummingbirds and chocolate... oh my!
Andrés was our guide for the day and he was amazing! He was so about knowledgeable about the area, a safe driver, v…
Great Last Day in Ecuador
We had a wonderful time on this tour for our last day in Ecuador (after visiting Galapagos & the Amazon). Everythi…
5 out of 5!
Beautiful view, gentle horses, overall a 5/5 experience. We were picked up in the morning, there was quite a bit of…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We went on the private city tour of Quito. We had planned the trip with Luis, but at the last minute he had to cancel due to his anniversary being the same day. He sent us with another guide, Raul, who was very good. We visited both the official and unofficial equator sites, which we interactive, informative and great photo opportunities for the group. We also got great views of the city from the top of the mountain after the cable car ride and spent some time at the Winged Virgin of Quito, the national monument that overlooks the city. Fantastic day at a great value and a cool way to see all the highlights with a limited timeframe. Also, Raul/Luis helped us with coordinating COVID tests with a local clinic as well as picking us up and driving us back to the airport when we came back to the city on our way back to the states. Well above and beyond the call of duty and much appreciated in this time of challenging travel restrictions.
Written October 18, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear friends, Thank you so much for your lovely review about your experience with us! And yes, we do apologize for changing your tour guide on the last minute, but we trully respect the personal life of ALL the members of our staff, becuase we really respect our standars of treating our employees as we all would like to be treated... Thank you so much for understanding it, and we all are glad to know you liked the company of our guide Raúl.... we is so nice as well!! We all hope to see you again back in Ecuador!! Kind regards, Ecuador Best Tours,
Written October 20, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.