Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Recogemos en Hoteles.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67976P68
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular?
- City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular price starts from $120.00. Discover and book City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular on Tripadvisor
- What is the City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular cancellation policy?
- City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular?
- City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular is hosted by Tac Turismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tac Turismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67976P68
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in March 2016
#67 of 563 Tours & Activities in Santiago
- sylviehS9054R00Fabulous guide JuanFabulous, our guide Juan was funny, interesting and informative. He told us about the dictatorship history but also the history of other famous left leaning figures. The tour was detailed, engaging and of course confronting at times. A must if you want to understand the context of the country you are visiting.
- 43henriquek00AmazingThe best ever experience of my life. The guide super nice. I recommend for each tourist in Chile.
- GoPlaces3112167217100No Show!Tac the Tour Operator never showed up and never communicated to us. When we called, they were closed! Be careful………our last day in Chile was ruined.
- 476gracias00Be aware of TAC Turismo tour operator!Unfortunately I wasn’t able to join this tour due to TAC Turismo cancelling without notice. When I reached out they didn’t apologize and claimed a refund was made. I still can’t see my refund, did not receive a cancellation and waisted my afternoon when I could have booked any other activity. I can imagine this is a beautiful activity but be mindful of the tour operator handling your booking and definitely avoid TAC Turismo!!
- 306jackier00Cancellation of tour very lateCancelled so late we couldn’t organise another tour. We were disappointed with the local tour organisers and/or trip advisor who organised it.
- KellyJJ9100Good value for money, I had a great timeI really enjoyed this trip. I travelled by myself, but felt really included in the group we travelled with. Manuel is an excellent guide and extremely friendly. I liked that while we were on our way every now and then he shared some interesting facts about the area. The stop at Embalse de Yeso is quite long (2,5 hour). I decided to walk all the way down to the ‘beach’ with someone from the group and that was a nice walk which took in total about 1-1.5 hour. So for me the stop was not too long,but if you don’t feel like walking it may be a long time to stay in one place as there is nothing other than the lake and 2 toilets. The picnic offered afterwards was really nice as well. Don’t expect a full lunch, but there was a nice variety of different cheeses, bites and some wine from Concha y Toro. There are also clean (chemical) toilets at the embalse which is nice. You have to pay 500 pesos to use them so make sure you bring small change. On the way back we had a short stop at ‘casa de chocolate’ which is a beautiful house where you can buy chocolates or ice cream. For me the stop there would not have been necessary but it was also no bother as it was quite short. All in all for me it was definitely worth the money!
- Lori D00Private tour with Cony is the absolute best!Such a delightful day full.of beautiful experiences!! Cony and her husband Christian were the perfect driver and guide for this trip. She's so warm and personable. She patiently answered all of our questions and provided a lot of information. We had a long and lovely tour of Valparaiso and Vina Del Mar including lunch and time to walk on the beach along with breathtaking views and great company! Can't recommend Cony enough. Her English and knowledge were both superior. We had a great time!
- Priscy218300GoodBeautiful view. Long drive. Victor was super attentive and gave some information of Chile. Only worth one time to visit. Skip the chocolate house.
- eixanettea00Spectacular!Spectacular trip!! The Cajón del Maipo was astonishing, indescribable!! It was totally worth the early wake up. Belen was a great guide, and Miguel, the driver, was really polite.
- geoff g00Excellent and Beautiful experienceIt was so beautiful. The only thing that was bad for me is that I am tall and the van does not have any legroom, so the ride was a little uncomfortable. But the tour guide Belen and the driver were amazing and I would absolutely recommend the tour.
- Jong69409200Worst customer experienceWorst customer experience. Waited for 30 minutes on a tour, conclusion: tour wasnt going to take place. It they forgot to mention it. Booked online for the next day and their argument was that it wasn’t possible to book the day before. But I certainly did and paid for it, so why isn’t it possible? Telling me they let me know was also not true, since I only got an official cancellation after I contacted them why the bus wasn’t coming.
- Matjaž K00Great trip to Valparaíso & Viña del MarBoth guides - Ignacio and Fernando provided a really great experience. They were full of knowledge and ready to help in all aspects. if you do not have enough time to explore the country alone, I think such a tour is the best possible solution for you. I recommend.
- MayaritoDc00Amazing City By The Sea!Awesome day tour! Was picked up from my hotel and our guide Nando called me to let me know he was on his way. Stopped by a Winery on the way there on the outskirts of the city and it was a very nice view. Nando was very informative about the history of both cities. The city is very colorful and the views from the views are amazing. We stopped for lunch and had a beach view right in front of our restaurant. We also got to see Sea Lions from a distance which was amazing! On the last stop of the tour in Vina we got to see a statue from the Rapa Nui Tribes. It was just amazing to be able to see history so up close. Thank you all for the memories that will forever last a lifetime with me. Special shout out to Nando for making it a amazing day!
- MayaritoDc00Simply AmazingVery grateful to have found this company, they sent me a email the day before the tour to let me know what time they would be stopping by to pick me up from my hotel and they arrived right on time the next day! Our Guide was very engaging with everyone on our tour and gave us a lot of information on the history of the town. The views are breathtaking! Please extend my gratitude to the tour guide and thank you for the memories that will forever last a lifetime with me!
- elizabethcE372UN00Can't get refund even when provider cancels tripMy daughter and I scheduled a trip to Andes for last weekend and it was cancelled due to snow.....we rescheduled for tomorrow and were just notified it is cancelled again, also due to snow....no problem having it cancelled but we were notified less than 24 hours before trip and so have been told we do not get ANY refund. So beware.....
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2022 • Couples
Manny the Guide was knowledgeable and friendly. He had historical facts at his fingertips. We tasted a local drink with peaches and wheat, and he treated us to delicious empanadas at a sidewalk cafe. I recommend this tour with Manny.
Written January 22, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular provided by Tac Turismo
Product Overview: City Tour Santiago Walking + Typical Tastings + Teleférico and Funicular
|Number of Reviews||4|
|Number of Photos||3|