Discover Santiago stands out for the quality of its service, punctuality, kindness and good disposition of the guides, generating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere with all those who accompany us. In this tour you will be able to enjoy an incomparable view, beautiful landscapes, Chilean fauna and also a small class of History and Geography of Chile. Our guides are flexible, empathetic, proactive and speak several languages, so we can easily communicate to deliver information and cover the needs and concerns of our travelers.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 10-99, max of 18 per group
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hill Valley Hot Springs Ticket
- Round trip transportation to your Hotel / Hostel / Department
- Tour guide
- Passenger insurance
- Picnic with wine, drink, cheese, nuts and cookies
- Entry/Admission - Termas Valle de Colina
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In general, we pick up passengers at their hotels, hostels or apartments. If your place of lodging is outside the downtown area of Santiago, we can coordinate a meeting point. Approximate hours Start 06:30 a.m. End 5:30 p.m.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 182663P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of bad weather conditions, another date or the full return of the tour can be offered
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina?
- Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina price starts from $110.00. Discover and book Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina cancellation policy?
- Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina?
- Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina is hosted by Discover Santiago. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Santiago on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 182663P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Termas Valle de ColinaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Los Nogales Roan JaseStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Tunel Ferroviario del TinocoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Casa ChocolateStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Camino al VolcanStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2019
#12 of 286 Transportation in Santiago
- Andrez R00Amazing experience! Can't wait to be back!Amazing experience, our guide Jimmy was immensely experienced and knowledgeable. He even let us borrow for free a sled and it was such a magical moment to slide over the snowy mountains of Chile in "Parque de los pobres" Be aware that snow clothing is not included, but first thing in the morning they'll take you to a place where you can lend some for around $30US (full set). Will definitely do it again! Thanks guys!
- Peppiniello8100Amazing experience at AlyanWe visited Alyan winery yesterday and we liked a lot the organization. A driver picked us up at our hotel and we arrived in the afternoon at the winery. Firstly we had tour and the kindly staff explained all about the company and about their production. We tasted 6 wines and we also had a full dinner inside. Rieccomended it a lot!
- tealstrong00Amazing views and exceptional wines!This was a highlight in my trip to Chile. The tour company was very communicative despite I don’t speak Spanish, well organized and on time. The experience was just as described. The views were spectacular and the wines served from every vantage point of the estate were delicious! Andres, the owner approached me when he discovered I was from Chicago with a warm welcome! Definitely put this tour on your places to visit!🍷
- Luis C00Not organizedIt was not as expected, the planning and the tour guide instructions wasn’t precise. When we arrived the diver didn’t have the attraction tickets with him and make us ask at the tickets center after a long waiting line
- JessiR3900All the amazing wine you can drink!Wine tour was amazing!! Scene was great, wine was great, winery staff were amazing. I accidentally ended up the only English speaker there (and did not speak Portuguese like everyone did) but the staff went above and beyond to make me comfortable and gave me a private tour! After the winery owner gave his speech to the large group he came and gave me a quick mini tour and talked to me solo for about 30 minutes! It was an amazing experience.
- cmlync00Awesome tour !!We toured with Gonzalo as our guide . They picked us up from our hotel on time and the bus was very comfortable. Gonzalo was our guide and he was fluent in Spanish and English and perhaps also in Portuguese. He gave us the histories of the regions we visited and played music throughout on the bus . We went to Valparaiso and walked the colorful streets with musical accompaniment — it was very lively ! The restaurant that he recommended for lunch had wonderful fresh fish and great drinks . It was a bit cold at our first stop , I would definitely advise warm outerwear for the early morning portion of this tour . The tour took 12 hrs from start to finish but was very picturesque and never boring . I highly recommend !
- swaggymia00Best tour ever5/5 Gonzalo is an incredible guide giving us a personalized tour of the city that truly made us fall in love. He is so funny and very well versed on the history and culture of the area. I will definitely be returning!
- JessiR3900Amazing tour!!Tour company was amazing. So helpful and thoughtful. The tour guide was very friendly and understanding. He had lots of information to tell us. The reservoir was beautiful, we also stopped at a chocolate house and a little market square. Great trip! Reservoir "hike" (walk) was not difficult; a well groomed, wide path. Ypu can go at your own pace and stop if you want to. Perfect for all ages and fitness levels. Does get pretty busy up there though, so the early morning pickups are absolutely worth it to beat the rush.
- 668dn00Great day tripAwesome day adventure. Beautiful sight seeing and plenty of stops for great pictures. Jamie was my tour guide and he was amazing!!!! Knowledgeable, caring, attentive and very fun!!!! Highly recommended !
- MarcelleD2900Great experience and wine!This tour is worth every penny! The guys at Alyan were very nice. We could repeat the wines we liked and the food was good. We were picked up on time and returned on time. So no complains.
- Sarah P00Excellent day trip to Valparaiso and Vino del Mar.Day was excellent - our guide Valentina was enthusiastic, helpful and did a great job. The driver was also so nice to drop everyone off even in terrible traffic and dropped me off at a location of my choice. Excellent service, can recommend highly.
- Miss_Castle245800Great experience!Our guide Nano was super friendly and knowledgeable. Good value for the price! We had a lot of fun and it was entertaining.
- I2514TRamberk00OK Trip, Expensive LunchTrip was OK. Both places were interesting but we got herded into a lunch restaurant that was expensive. I would have preferred a lower cost casual lunch, The lunch cost nearly as much as the tour.
- janetf15600Enjoyed visiting the two towns but felt the day could have been much more informative.Our guide left us at our hotel and had to come back to pick us up. We would have liked some more time walking around in the town of Valpariso. There was a little too much time at the poet's square and the waterfront. We would have liked more commentary on the places we visited - there was almost no information. A quick run down at the start of the day, telling us what to expect, would have been good. During the day, we needed clear information on whether we were being guided or walking on our own and exactly when we needed to be back at the bus.
- kcoulahan00Long way for very littleTour was a big disappointment. Duration listed as 8-9 hours with pickup at approx. 7am. Expected to be back by 4pm. Instead, pickup was at 6:40am, didn't return till 5:30 -- 11 hours! Four hours each way on a bus, much of it on a dusty dirt road, to a spot in the mountains with no facilities--benches, tables, water, etc. (We did have a stand-up tailgate snack of crackers, cheese, fruit.) But worse, the Trip Advisor description said the guides speak Spanish, Portuguese, and English. My husband and I were in a group of 20. The other 18 all spoke Portuguese. Unfortunately, the guide spoke a little conversational English, but told us she didn't have the grammar or vocabulary to convey any information about history, geology, culture, etc. We spent 11 hours without a word of English and learned nothing. The guide apologized and said she asked her boss why she had been given English-speaking tourists. I told her it wasn't her fault, but she might have tried recruiting someone on the bus who was bilingual to help her. Our time and money could have been better spent in Santiago.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina provided by Discover Santiago
Product Overview: Cajón del Maipo + Termas de Colina
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos