Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago
Our Country with special geography invites you to visit Valparaiso where you will be part of the real life in this charming city with many things to discover . We will be arriving from Santiago and the first sight it will be the eclectic architecture in every corner so the next tep is just walk in Valparaiso with different hightlite point to stop such as go to the Hill mariposa and then Alegre where we will be learning more history abourt the first sailor from Europe who left for ever a big lagacy
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- to ride a boat at harbor
- trolley bus
- professional driver
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Alegre
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Concepción
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor El Peral
- Entry/Admission - Valparaiso
- Entry/Admission - Valparaiso
- Entry/Admission - Valparaiso
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92156P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago
What you can expect during your visit
- we care the customer is our priority so the transport is only private to keep the social distance we have face mask and glove to provide to the clients so we have been organizing everything lately to offer safety and confidence when you book this product.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago?
- Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago price starts from $170.00. Discover and book Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago cancellation policy?
- Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago?
- Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago is hosted by Anclatourchile. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Anclatourchile on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private experience Walking Tour in Valparaiso from Santiago on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92156P35
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1ValparaisoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Cerro AlegreStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cerro ConcepcionStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ascensor El PeralStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5AduanaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Trole Bus ValparaisoStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7ValparaisoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 8Cafeteria - Melbourne Café en ValparaísoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fun day visiting Casablanca wineries
Visited three wineries in Casablanca, the highlight of which was definitely Bodegas RE, which compared to a nice v…
Easter Island is special and I am glad I saw it
The Rapa Nui National Park is not cheap as we pay 54,000 Chilean Peso (80US $) per person. You have no choice, beca…
A fantastic experience
We had a wonderful time with Claudio. He is a passionate, knowledgeable guide that made the experience a lot of fun…
Private wine tour
Our guide and driver were beyond expectations,guide spoke excellent English the three wineries we attended were dif…
Very good tour.
Good guide. Knowledgable and friendly with reasonable English. Skilled driver and safe conditions. Excellent city…
Trip to Valparaíso
Excellent private tour of Valparaíso with guide and driver. Had a great time at our pace. Worth the extra money for…
Easter Island Mini Vacation
This trip was well organized and allowed you to see everything on the island. The staff was friendly, helpful and …
Great coordination between the tourguide and the wineries. Very interesting to learn about the history and the dif…
The Viator tours was able to arrange this tour for 16 is us at very short notice. Tour guide came on time and was …
Great wine tour!
This was an excellent wine tour and I would suggest it to anyone! Our guide, Stephen, was fantastic!!
What an amazing tour and a great value! We didn't know that it was the Fiestas Patrias and most everything was clos…
Great and rare landscapes
Great and rare landscapes, recommend to add the astronomic tour and to be more accurate with coordination and the s…
very safe and comfortable
We spent a very enjoyable day exploring Valparaíso and Viña Del mar with Claudio and Angelica. Claudio is extremely…
Recently visited Chile with my mother and her friend and booked this excursion 2 days in advance. Claudio was promp…
Warm and friendly service
The accompaniment was incredible and always with a kind treatment from the guide, I was very satisfied