Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 35 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- pick up & drop of from hotel
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Santa Lucia
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will inform passengers exact pick up time once tour is confirm. pick up normally starts 30 minutes before start time of the tour.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118895P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights
What you can expect during your visit
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Plaza de Armas
- Cerro Santa Lucia
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- La Moneda
- Barrio Lastarria
- How much is Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights?
- Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights price starts from $68.00. Discover and book Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights cancellation policy?
- Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights?
- Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights is hosted by Signature Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Signature Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Tour Santiago Highlights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118895P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de ArmasStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cerro Santa LuciaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byLa MonedaBarrio Lastarria
- 3Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Puerto Natles is a nice little town on the Patagonian frontier near border crossings with Argentina. It is nice fo…
Waste of a day
Did this trip in February. To sum it up it consists of 11 hours in a minivan to visit three churches in Chiloe, non…
A great day visiting Chiloe
We had a wonderful time with our guide, and driver. We learned a lot about the area, had a nice lunch at a local ma…
Not the tour I purchased
When I arrived in Santiago, I contacted the local tour operator because I was unable to do the tour on the day it w…
It is so beautiful and so different at the same time. Obviously it has a lot of ice, 2km high! The most big drink …
This tour was well organized, Ms.Marilda Villatoro was excellent and coordinated from day one, greatly appreciated!…
Great 1/2 day tour
I arrived this day and to start the trip off, I booked this small group 1/2 day tour to Conha Y Toro. Turns out it …