Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Live a culinary experience on this 4-hour tour of the Casas del Bosque vineyard located in the Casablanca Valley. Stroll through its beautiful locations and try incredible wines produced in this climate of cold type, a unique quality of this place famous for its mainly white vines. Learn the history of this place with a local guide who will tell you all the secrets and processes for the creation of wine. You will not regret!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tac TurismoStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedThe Cuneo family, of Italian origin, founded Casas del Bosque in 1993 in the Casablanca Valley, located 70 kilometers from Santiago, capital of Chile, and 30 kilometers from the port of Valparaíso, Unesco's Cultural Heritage. The large and ancient forests of pines and olive trees, and small white adobe houses, gave rise to the name of "Casas del Bosque". At present, the vineyard has a unique vineyard of 235 hectares, dedicated exclusively to the production of cold climate varieties, such as Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir and Syrah. The Cabernet Sauvignon and the Carmenere come from vineyards carefully managed in Maipo, Colchagua and Cachapoal.Read more
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tac Turismo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Tac Turismo
Interesting but not comfortable
We were looking forward to this tour and visiting Valparaíso and Viña del Mar. Tour guide arrived 1/3 late because …
Yet another excellent trip with this company. Eric was once again our tour guide doing a wonderful job of informing…
Valle Nevado & Farellones
Our friendly guide Eric collected us from our hotel at the agreed time. We had a good journey up into the Andes,enj…
We were contacted by the tour operator and advised we were unable to take the tour due to demonstrations in the cit…
Valparaiso Made Easy
We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel, the trip in the van was comfortable and the tour leader, who was qu…
Overall I’d recommend this tour. We were advised pick up time the night before and pick up arrived on time. The v…
Transport did not show. Then entered into an elaborate scam with a couple of taxi drivers who claimed to ring the c…
Half Day Guided Tour in Santiago,Chile.
My Half Day tour in Santiago was was cancelled the evening prior.Upon requesting they signed me up for the Monday t…
Good solid tour Good value
Very convenient pick up and drop off at hotel. Our guide/driver Alex had only rudimentary English but was able to …
Great day to explore and discover the region!
It was a good change to get out of the city and explore the country. The driving wasn't long and the tour guide ke…
Lovely day out. Stopping en route at a winery, you make your way to Valparaiso and see many interesting sights. The…
I initially thought that I would find this less interesting, but lots of tours in Santiago are geared towards viney…
Fabulous guided tour with Fabrizio
Picked up promptly at our hotel and taken to city by Fabrizio. The tour started immediately with him providing deta…
Vaparaiso and Vina del Mar
Bus was OK - no microphone, and on return no air conditioning; so was very uncomfortable, not to mention we were la…
Small group - good price
It's a good tour for the price. The 10-passenger van was full. Ariel's English was good and he was quite informativ…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,316 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 525 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included
How much is Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included?
Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included price starts from $125.00. Discover and book Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included on Tripadvisor
What is the Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included cancellation policy?
Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included?
Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included is hosted by Tac Turismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tac Turismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Half Day Trip to Casas del Bosque Vineyard from Santiago - Wine Tasting Included on Tripadvisor