Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 4 premium reserve wines
- Cheeses, and dried fruits
- Souvenir glass
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes (hotels area), Vitacura (hotels area) , or Santiago Centro, or at another meeting point in those districts Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32917P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of three people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting?
- Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting price starts from $92.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting?
- Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting is hosted by MTO Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MTO Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32917P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Vina UndurragaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedGuided tour that lasts approximately 1 hour, you’ll visit the winery’s park, passing through the Aliwen corner a place that recreates Chile’s southern vegetation and totem poles that belong to the Mapuche people in recognition to their culture, and then onto the vineyards, so then you can appreciate our beautiful garden of varieties, continuing into our winemaking cellars. Then the wine tasting which includes four reserve wines.Read morePass bySantiago
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2016
#36 of 212 Food & Drink in Santiago
- ysavani00Not recommendedThis was nothing more than a glorified taxi ride to and from the winery. That itself was fine, but I would just arrange for a taxi/Uber to take you there and from and obtain the tour tickets at the winery. The ride was advertised as 8 passengers or less in an air conditioned minivan, with pickup stops in a chaotic pickup route. We were picked up at 2:05 pm, with the earliest people in the van picked up about 30 minutes before. We then drove across town to pick up someone else before going back across again to pick up others close to where we had already been! We had opted for the “English” guided tour, but the driver didn’t speak English so couldn’t explain what was going on. (The language applies to the wine tour guide only). By the time we got to the winery, it was already over 2 hrs in the van for us, and almost 3 for the first couple. The tour was fine, but we took an Uber back to the hotel to avoid a long dropoff process in the van, and avoid getting to the airport late as we had a flight that night. The tour is advertised as “4 hrs” with a 1:30 start time, but even with the taxi ride back, we got back to the hotel around 7 pm. Save the hassle, and just get yourself to the winery!!
- pats23900Good Value and beautiful sceneryStunning scenery, waterfalls and Condors! Great trip and Gonzalo was a considerate driver and good guide. Pick up was on time with what's app messages confirming. It's the 2nd MTO tour I've been on this week and both were on time so no complaints.
- suemS3782CL00Fine if you just want a show rather than an informed tourWas really disappointed with this tour. Arrived and had to wait an hour for the English tour. Very commercialised and 'theme park like'. No real information on the vines & wines etc with the guide playing more to the audience...all felt a bit rushed. The two of us that had booked it were then shepherded to our wine and cheese tasting experience, knowing that the bus was waiting for us as been told so by the driver! Overall very disappointing and Wish we'd gone elsewhere!
- O5959UEvaleries00NEVER BOOK WITH THIS TOUR COMPANY!NEVER BOOK WITH THIS TOUR COMPANY! They cancelled our private tour last minute the night before our tour was to take place, in a very unprofessional way. Horrible communication, TERRIBLE AGENCY, AVOID IT!!!
- Discover78848400Horrible and misleading. Don’t do this!If you want of tour of Santiago and not drink wine, this is the tour for you! Most of the 4 hours is spent driving from hotel to hotel picking up/dropping off passengers. Not much time spent at the winery. Learn from us. Rent a car or take an Uber.
- JoeandCynthia00Smart ChoiceOur driver was punctual, friendly, and helpful. We had a smooth, comfortable, private trip from our hotel in Santiago to the cruise port in San Antonio, Chile for only a little more than the cruise company would have charged to pack us into their bus. We made a smart choice!
- Huracan1100Informative and efficientGreat tour of the highlights of the city. Very informative. We went by car and foot to several different sights. Saw the Presidential Palace, the Congress, Cathedral of Santiago and many other places.
- Paige P00Lovely views with great guideValentina was great! An enjoyable and easy experience. The time at each stop seemed just right and the views were lovely.
- pats23900Good Value TripGreat value trip to Valparaiso. Our guide, Pablo, was excellent. Wasn't alot to see / do at the first stop in Casablanca but was fine for a coffee/ toilet stop.
- 611ashlync00Solid tripJamie was a great tour guide. Some of the stops seemed a little long. Would have appreciated more of a full schedule of the day planned out but had a good time overall and for the price you really can’t beat it. Only advise is to bring your own lunch and expect it to take from 6am-5pm
- POSHtravelier00Exceptional serviceThe airport pick up service was so good, we reserved it for the return to the airport, as well. All I can say is the service was exceptional. Juan Carlos brought us to the check-in and made sure the we made our way to the priority check-in, which was not obvious in the crowd. He, effectively saved us a lot of time and aggravation. As for when he picked us up at the airport, he was very informative on highlights we should avail ourselves during our visit. He even sent me links. I highly recommend his service.
- JoeandCynthia00Excellent service!Raul was outstanding. He was at the airport waiting for us with a sign with our name on it. He spoke English well (much better than we spoke Spanish) so it was easy to communicate. He helped us with our luggage and drove us directly to our hotel. Overall, he provided an excellent service!
- ElaineinAz2400Highly recommend this walking tourWe really enjoyed our walk in the historical district of Santiago. Catalina was a great guide, very friendly and knowledgeable!
- ElaineinAz2400Very reliable and great communicationsVery reliable and great communications every steps of the way. Ene if our flight was delayed by more than 14 hours, Claudio was waiting for us at our arrival.
- Louise B00Tour company was disappointingTour guide / driver gave no welcome, or you are going to the correct tour. Along the route we were wondering if we were on the wrong tour. Upon arrival at the winery we were told to be back to van at 18:00! Tour itself was good. But the second part (the premium part) did not start til 18:00. It was rushed as we were wondering if we would have a ride back. Luckily van was still there. The other 2 tours we took was last on, first off Or first on, last off. This tour we were last on and last off. Was he upset with us because our tour, rightfully booked and paid for, was longer than he wanted?!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Couples
Muy lindo lugar serca de la ciudad.
Muy buenos guías y rico vino.
Paseo de unas horas muy educativo.
Muy buenos guías y rico vino.
Paseo de unas horas muy educativo.
Written December 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting provided by MTO Tour
Product Overview: Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos