per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Isla Negra
- Food and drink
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3452SCL305E
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Bookings with only one customer will be charged double the brochure rate in the event that minimum numbers are not met.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago on Tripadvisor
- How much is Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago?
- Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago price starts from $222.67. Discover and book Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago on Tripadvisor
- What is the Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago cancellation policy?
- Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago?
- Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago is hosted by Turavion Excursions/Transfers Santiago. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turavion Excursions/Transfers Santiago on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3452SCL305E
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Casa Museo Isla NegraStop: 6 hours - Admission included: At the start of the day, you’ll depart from the hotel in Santiago towards the central coast. The destination of the tour is Isla Negra, a traditional town in the commune of El Quisco that has gained international fame thanks to its beautiful landscape and a close relationship with the Chilean poet Pablo Neruda, who wrote an important part of his work there, in that house that today has become a museum. The architecture of this 1939 construction is very peculiar due to the combination of materials of low economic cost and great artistic richness. Inside are the bottles, figureheads, conches and other objects that Neruda collected during his life. After the visit of the museum, on your way back to Santiago, you’ll make the obligatory stop in Pomaire, a small town of artisans belonging to Melipilla, where you can visit the craft shops where the work in clay. There you’ll also have time to lunch at one of the local restaurants offering typical Chilean food. At the end of the tour, you’ll return to the hotel in Santiago.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Turavion Excursions/Transfers Santiago
Joined in January 2020
#51 of 302 Transportation in Santiago
- suikhonen00Failed to do a promised refund of a cancelled boat tourTuravion was the local agent for an Exodus Travels tour I took in December 2022. While they mostly performed reasonably, they booked a glacier boat tour on Grey Lake in Patagonia for us. When the tour was cancelled for bad weather, they said they would refund our money. After much prodding, the folks on the tour who had paid with credit cards got their refunds, but I paid with a debit card, and Turavion couldn't figure out how to refund me. Very disappointing.
- jeffreysL7960CZ00Good but not greatTour guide was nice and English was okay, somewhat knowledgeable but ran out of things to say rather quickly while stopping at various historical sites. Not much setting expectations about where we were and why. Was a nice tour but a little underwhelming. Some friends went with another guide and their experience was top notch.
- 261wsl00Airport Pick-up - highly recommendedVery knowledgable guide with driver picked us up. They informed us of highlights to consider while we were here. I would recommend using them if you don’t want to use Uber. We had an English speaking guide meet us.
- Cruiser4164500Enjoyable Tour of SantiagoGreat walking tour with some driving. Guide was friendly, funny and knowledgeable and made for an enjoyable few hours. Even helped us get a good exchange on currency. Was great to walk amongst the locals, and at leisurely pace. We toured on a Monday which unfortunately some sites are closed for maintenance, funicular closed also, so avoid this day for bookings.
- KAMc77700Amazing tourGreat tour. Picked us up on time. Pala spoke great English. She was very knowledgeable of the area and the history of Chile. Really enjoyed walking around instead of driving everywhere.
- Southerness00Well worth bookingWe had a great morning with our tour guide Carol Robles, she made us feel as though we were locals and pointed out the connect with Santiago to our home country Scotland. A real personal touch. A great tour and and an excellent guide.
- 19shirleyl00Great overview of SantiagoTour guide Edwardo directed our steps on more than 3 hours of Santiago sights. He filled us in on the history of the city, political and economic environment in a most enjoyable and informative manner. He was sensitive to our walking pace and also our safety. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
- Ross H00Good Santiago City TourThe tour was ok to give an introduction to the city. It would have been nice to be provided a map during the tour
- Nastame00ExcellentUsed Turavion for several transfers and organising trips on my few days recently in Chile, including pick up from Bolivian border . They were 100% reliable. Which is what you want.
- hotelmavin00Experiencing Santiagolots to see in this beautiful city. a guide will maximize the day in order to climb to a high point in the park to view the entire city, tour the government buildings, museums, central market with its fish purveyors (and smells) and meat markets, along with hand made items from local artisans. dine on local seafood or meal dishes. and enjoy chilean wines.
- justetthon00great city tour!Our tour guide was wonderful. She told us all about everything we were seeing, and as new arrivals to Santiago, really appreciated the detail. We enjoyed the tour through the downtown historical buildings, and the San Cristobel hill/park. We highly recommend this tour.
- philomenah201900Excellent tour.Speaker was knowledgeable, answered our questions and spoke great English. He showed us the good, bad and the ugly.
- maxwell b00A perfect tour of this fascinating cityOur guide Sol proved to be a mine of information The tour started with a most interesting walk around Millennium Park.Then we went to the city centre and saw a whole mix of what the city has to offer. Sol gave us a wonderful 4 hours and gave us the recommendation to visit the Pre Columbian Museum which was well worthwhile
- Luckylibrarian1300Enjoyable Tour Even During Rioting Days of October 2019Since Santiago folks prefer to riot after lunch, we had an interesting, informative and safe morning tour. We didn’t get to go on the funicular as it was closed due to those interested more in destruction instead of the more peaceful protest in which many participated. But we enjoyed the walk around Santa Lucia, the government areas, the cathedral and the market. Santiago is a lovely city with a fascinating history when the more destructive citizens aren’t sacking it.
- CEYjr00Nice combination of wineriesA nice combination of wineries, as Concho & Toro is largest winery and the little "show" for Casa del Diablo was entertaining. Our tour guide at Cousina Macul -- Alejandro -- was awesome. He was genuine and seemed to genuinely enjoy his role and Cousino has such a storied past that it seemed less commercial. Our driver and tour guide were both great, although found it interesting that the tour company doesn't let their guides actually go on the tours so that they can become more acquainted and knowledgeable about what they're doing.
Buy it with
Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago provided by Turavion Excursions/Transfers Santiago
Product Overview: Isla Negra and Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip from Santiago
Number of Photos