Go back in time and embark on a nostalgic journey through the streets of Singapore on a cycle rickshaw Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the oldest streets in Singapore and each ethnic district Witness the amazing cultural transitions Singapore went through from past to present Travel up to 4 vastly distinct routes: Singapore River, Little India, Kampong Glam or Chinatown
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private trishaw experience
- Entry/Admission - Chinese New Year (China Town)
- Tips and gratuities
- Departure details
- 270 Queen St, Singapore 180270 You can show your ticket to the Albert Mall Trishaw Park ticketing counter to ride the cycle rickshaw.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226483P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw?
- Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw price starts from $48.91. Discover and book Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw cancellation policy?
- Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw?
- Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw is hosted by Sun Leisure World Corporation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Leisure World Corporation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226483P21
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at270 Queen St270 Queen St, Singapore 180270You can show your ticket to the Albert Mall Trishaw Park ticketing counter to ride the cycle rickshaw.See address & details
- 1BugisStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Little IndiaStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3Chinese New Year (China Town)Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Singapore RiverStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sun Leisure World Corporation
Sentosa Island, Singapore
Joined in January 2020
#4 of 11 Transportation in Sentosa Island
- JohnnyO131000Good view but price gougingA good view but at nearly SG $200 for a family of six it was definitely not worth the money. Admittedly it was a rainy day but we were only up there for 15 minutes. If it was $10 per head it would’ve been fine
- BargainBinBec00Beautiful views! Worth the money!Beautiful views from the top. We attempted to go in the evening before the light show but the lines were huge. We enjoyed the views the next day with no line we just walked straight up. We had a slushy Singapore sling once up the top. It’s worth the money. If you book through a third party make sure the time slot you want to attend is available first.
- bikesforhire00Give it a miss …Ok so it’s an amazing building to look at but to be absolutely honest I would not go up there again unless I was staying there - most of the time it’s too cloudy or hazy to see any further than what you see from most of the highest hotels - we were staying at the Stamford hotel with a harbour view room & the view from our room & balcony ‘knocked the socks off’ any view from the observation deck. Save your dollars! Also it’s not clear about once up there you can not access the bar/restaurant unless pre booked which meant another trip all the way down & all the way back up plus another $20+ each. Sadly it was not a ‘hit’ for us
- Travel32794000Please refund usThe tickets are invalid. On the booking date, we were denied entry to the MBS Observation deck. It is really unpleasant experience. We have requested for Refund, please refund us. We thought Trip advisor is a trustworty, and you have disappointed us.
- refsmith00Viewing Deck Marina Bay SandsNice views at Sunset. However a little disappointing that not really anywhere to sit and have a drink unless you queue for the restaurant separately which is not clear when booking.
- denberh00addictiveIt was great. first you enjoy the view coming up from the beach going up to the mountain and then you have to luge yourself down which is pretty fun. even my daughter who is 9yr old was able to ride it down with no problem. it is very addictive.
- sherylln201800We had funWe had fun with my mum...thank you . Though the weather is not good but they gave us re entry for the next day
- Maz6100Observation DeckThe view was absolutely awesome. Definitely recommend visiting the Marina Bay Sands Sky Park Hotel and observation deck.
- bern3346700Don’t trust the provider.A provider did not get me the QR code so the venue turned us away at the gate. Call the manager and he went on Sun leisure website and they responded to him with they don’t have any contract in Singapore get refund. So after a half hour of waiting for Viator representative, I had to go home or purchase and I did purchase new tickets 20 minutes later I got a text from Viator rep and she said here is your belt QR code. I said too late I already purchased I need a refund from you or Sun leisure.Waiting for that to happen. I sent to proof to Viator documenting what I said above.
- Steve-and-Andie00Don’t be fooled by the photosQuite pricey for an observation deck. Don’t get me wrong, we paid the fee knowing what we would get and the views over Singapore are spectacular and you don’t come half way round the world to not do it. But, to the unsuspecting, after viewing the photos they may think admission is also to the bars and pool which they definitely are not. The only place you can view from is the bow of ‘the ship’. Another thing to be aware of is when there is a risk of lightning, the observation deck is cleared and no further admissions are allowed. This happened to us minutes after buying our tickets and were told to come back in 2 hours time. 2 hours time was after 5 pm when it was entry by timed slots. We were however allowed entry when we explained the situation earlier with the lightning risk.
- YolandaP26600Very interesting experience !!We went on Saturday in the afternoon. My son and his girlfriend had a great time. I would like to thank you for your kindness, caring and great customer service. To Fast Lee, Luis, Derek Hasta la vista baby! I’ll be back 👍😉
- Ko Z00Excellent top view of SingaporeI went there with my friend, we paid 26 SGD each. Last time I went up, only 20 SGD I remembered. even though there is the rate increase, there are so many people Queuing. The view is really nice, but I think not worth 26 SDG. Anyhow, for the tourist attraction, it is nice place to visit.
- swanstonanthony00Of questionable valueSkypark is iconic and hard to miss as it is so often on the skyline. Access to the 57th floor deck is by a superfast lift. But realise you only get access to the observation deck at one end of the structure. The main part with swimming pools and landscaping is only for the hotel guests. When there you will have great views from above of all the buildings you just saw from below. Worth doing if you have some time on your hands but not worth the money if you are on a budget.
- Jenny R00A must do for anyone who wants to understand the conditions leading to the fall of SingaporeHelena was very informative and engaging in her presentation all about the history and events that led to the fall of Singapore. It gives a very balanced, well researched overview of that pivotal difficult time in Singapores history
- Sandhya K00Pros and ConsWe were given the wrong tickets. So we could only use one of the tickets given to us. The operator wasn't responding until we eventually raised a refund request. So the experience was poor overall. Also, it clubs gardens by the bay and Universal, which isn't really realistic for the same day. So I would recommend getting different tickets for the two attractions. That said, Viator/TripAdvisor's refund process was fabulous! They refunded us within 1 day! So you can be rest assured about the safety of money.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Couples
Loved this trip and really feel that we saw a lot of the city without spending hours in the underground. Friendly drivers vip you skillfully round the route to some areas where the tour buses cannot make. Would recommend them . Stall just outside of the Albert food market.
Written November 13, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw provided by Sun Leisure World Corporation
Product Overview: Nostalgic Journey with Trishaw Uncle Cycle Rickshaw
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos