30+ Singapore Sights in one tour! Private Guided Tour! We will guide you on an exploration of Singapore’s major landmarks. This will give you a good idea of the history, culture & legends of one of the world best-loved cities Start in the Financial District and then walk to Singapore's famous Chinatown. See Colonial houses, Chinese & Hindu temples Next is Little India. Vibrant, colourful, amazing food. This area is next to Arab street where there are fantastic sights to see City Hall area. Sights we see here include : Raffles Hotel, St Andrews Cathedral, The Singapore Cricket Club, The Padang & other Civic Buildings. Heading to the Marina Bay : we will take amazing photos of the world famous Marina Bay Sands hotel, see the Merlion, the Fullerton Bay Hotel & the spectacular skyline Our last stop is Lau Pau Sat. Arguably the best Hawker Food Market in Singapore. Very historic & set amongst the skyscrapers of Singapore
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fun Local Guide!
- Walking Tour of the best sights of Singapore
- Private Guided Tour!
- Entry/Admission - Raffles Hotel Arcade
- Entry/Admission - Lau Pa Sat Festival Pavilion
- Entry/Admission - Arab Street
- Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off
- Departure details
- Telok Ayer, Singapore Exit A : Telok Ayer MRT Station. We will meet you outside :)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215191P10
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour!?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! on Tripadvisor
- How much is See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour!?
- See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! price starts from $209.76. Discover and book See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! on Tripadvisor
- What is the See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! cancellation policy?
- See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour!?
- See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! is hosted by Singapore Top Sights. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Singapore Top Sights on Tripadvisor. Discover and book See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215191P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTelok AyerSingaporeExit A : Telok Ayer MRT Station. We will meet you outside :)See address & details
- 1ChinatownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Little IndiaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Raffles Hotel ArcadeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Singapore Cricket ClubSee details
- 5Marina BayStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay SandsSee details
- 7Lau Pa Sat Festival PavilionStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Arab StreetStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Singapore Top Sights
Joined in November 2019
#106 of 206 Food & Drink in Singapore
- 347hiroyukin00worst, terribleWe went to the meeting point at 10 AM on September 9th, but no one was there and tour was not carried out. We arrived there 15 minutes before 10 AM. Regarding this, we have not received any contact from you, and we only received this review email. You ruined completely the only day of our stay in Singapore. Please refund immediately. We have contacted our credit card companies to stop payments to TripAdvisor. If you do not refund, we will contact the Singapore Tourism Board and ask them to make this fact publish. Please reply to us immediately.
- Pioneer2588247253700🥰Great walking tour with a really friendly local guide. Chris was very sensitive to the group's pace and took us through Chinatown, Little India and Arab Street posting out the highlights and local insight. Well timed and not too much with opportunity to stop and shop, drink, etc
- Igor M00Don't buy this tour!Don't buy this tour! They never showed up! It's a scam! No show and no real phone number for information! Don't buy it! Don't buy it! Don't buy it!
- mediter12300Big scamThis is a scam, not a tour. They charge you and never show up to do the tour. Good luck trying to contact them after you are left 30 minutes waiting in a far meeting place. I contacted Expedia and they tried to contact them but got no response. Authorities should be contacted to stop this nonsense and refund the monetary damages. And this operator should be banned from websites forever and hold liable for fraud.
- 2021GEM00NO GUIDE, NO TOUR, NO RESPONSEMyself and another guest were left waiting for our guide, who did not come, even after we both tried to contact Viator and the tour operator to find out what had happened. No guide and no response from anyone for more than 4 hours, when Viator then made contact via email. When through their Help Center chat line I told them what happened and asked for a refund I received the response 'chat ended due to inactivity'. Extremely disappointing, will not book through Viator again.
- littleeleni00Not happy1/5 No one showed up to run the tour, but money was taken from my account. Not very pleased as I was looking forward to it. Hmm
- Mildminx00Really great insightGreat walking tour with a really friendly local guide. Chris was very sensitive to the group's pace and took us through Chinatown, Little India and Arab Street posting out the highlights and local insight. Well timed and not too much with opportunity to stop and shop, drink, etc. he even treated us to a local ice cream - eaten between wafers or a slice of bread! Loved the walk exploring the various temples and churches, seeing some cool spots for drinks, food and also his recommendations for other places for visit. Highly recommend!!
Buy it with
See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour! provided by Singapore Top Sights
Product Overview: See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour!
Number of Photos