Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entry into Changi Experience Studio
- Other Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Changi Experience Studio, 21 Airport Blvd., Level 4, Singapore 819666 Changi Experience Studio is located at Level 4 of Jewel Changi Airport. Jewel is directly connected to Terminal 1 and accessible via link bridges from Terminals 2 and 3.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57373P472
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket
- The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the attraction
- Operating Time: 11am – 8pm daily (Last admission at 7pm)
- Child Age: 5-12yrs Senior Age: 60 years old and above Children who are below 5 years old may enter Changi Experience Studio for free with an accompany adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the attraction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket
What you can expect during your visit
- - Under an active Stay Home Notice or Quarantine Order are not allowed. - Those who are with temperature of 38 degress celsius or higher, and/or display respiratory symptoms will be asked to seek immediate medical attention - Maximum Group Size of 8 pax - Face mask is compulsory at all times
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket?
- Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket price starts from $17.05. Discover and book Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket cancellation policy?
- Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket?
- Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket is hosted by GlobalTix Pte Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GlobalTix Pte Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Changi Experience Studio Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57373P472
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Free jewel waterfall viewing
It is free to see the waterfall at the jewel and definitely worth visiting if you have an hour or so spare at the a…
Marina Bay Sands Skypark
Probably a bit overpriced for what it is but still a must do for tourists. Great views across the city, gardens and…
A Must Do
We learned so much whilst on the bus that we stayed on for the whole route and then did it again and felt totally c…
Sky Deck or Pool deck??
As you face the front of the Marina Bay Sands, the Sky Deck is the bit at the left end. It is literally an observat…
Wondering feeling just like you walked into a forest!
Wondering feeling just like you walked into a forest! Have to appreciate the architect for this brilliant idea and …
It’s so refreshing to be with the animals. A great experience that will definitely go back again. It was not crowde…
travel by monorail on sentosa
The monorail is for getting around sentosa. The cars are clean and spacious , the crowd management is good. The mon…
Not to be missed!
Fabulous even for a Singapore veteran! I thought “why not” as I lived in Singapore for a decade and this was a plea…
Avatar Experience was great fun…
We spent the best part of a day seeing this display. We slowly worked our way up the mountain seeing various displa…
Only so so
Was a little disappointed really. Quite ordinary . Paid the extra to see 3D show & glad we did as the rest was on…
Great views - also get view from Prago restaurant
Amazing views. Can see nightly Bay Gardens tree light show but unable to hear music. Recommend Prago for vies of th…
Great for an Extended Layover
Not cheap, but worth it--once: A glass walkway-- high above the Jewel base, cost around $10USD/person. It's only …
Easy commute to Beach Station
It costs $4 to use the Monorail from Vivocity station to Beach Road station. It has 2 stops along the way. It is qu…
Singapore Gardens By the Bay.
What an amazing place. Our only disappointment was that since our ship was late getting into port, we did not hav…
Top of Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
This was a very fun thing to do in amazing Singapore. We overlooked that it does not open until 11am but that g…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2022 • Solo
it was very relaxing as well and generally a great experience, the interactive exhibits are all very interesting as well. Overall, very recommend.
Written August 22, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.