Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This immersive private walking tour to the ancient Chinese and European / Indian / Malay towns will trace the early footsteps of our forefathers. Journey into the past, and relive the experience of how early immigrants arrived, lived and made Singapore their home. Be enthralled by the discovery of various iconic characters from the past as well as their unique cultural and religious practices. Compare and contrast the historical changes from past to present and end off the tour with a panoramic view from a secret location which only few locals would know of. Prices of tour starts at SGD195 for a 4-hour tour and Travelers have the option of extending the tour and maximising the experience for an additional maximum of 4 hours at a pro-rated price (i.e SGD390 for an 8-hour tour). Should guests require a 3-4 seater private car for the tour, it will be an additional SGD100-SGD200 for the service (depending on tour duration).
- You'll start atSingaporeSingaporeCity Hall MRT Exit A (Outside Starbucks)See address & details
- 1ChinatownStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Little IndiaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Kampong GlamStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Gardens by the BayStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSingaporeSingaporeCity Hall MRT Exit A (Outside Starbucks)See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Gardens by the Bay
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had booked a full day private walking tour through City Unscripted. We were very fortunate to have been assigned Mr Kenny Chen, the highest-rated guide in Singapore. We were particularly impressed with his work ethics, since he accepted the tour despite that being the…
Date of experience: January 2020
I had booked a tour with Kenny some days in my vacation. so I had seen already some parts of the city and was excited to see what more it has to offer. and Kenny and Singapore did not disappoint me! he showed me places I hadn't even considered and told stories I've haven't…
Kenny Chen was a stellar local tour guide who articulated the real and the raw Singapore ! Definitely recommended for people who love history, locals,local culture and hidden places.
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Kenny Chen
Wow what an informative 1/2 day tour of China Town Singapore. Kenny had been recommended to us & we are so pleased …
- Duration: 4–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,672 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour?
How much is Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour?
Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour price starts from $165.20. Discover and book Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour cancellation policy?
Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour?
Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour is hosted by Kenny Chen. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kenny Chen on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ultimate Singapore Hidden Treasures Tour on Tripadvisor