Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 50mins Session Play for 1 Pax
- Entry/Admission - Airzone
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57373P115
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours
- Duration of each session is 50 minutes, inclusive of time for safety briefing and time to access the nets. Actual play time is about 45 minutes.
- Redemption of tickets begin 10 minutes before the first session (i.e. 11.30am). Sessions are subject to availability at the time of redemption.
- The session times are: 10.10am - 11am, 11.20am - 12.10pm, 12.30pm - 1.20pm, 1.40pm - 2.30pm, 2.50pm - 3.40pm, 4pm - 4.50pm, 5.10pm - 6pm, 6.20pm - 7.10pm, 7.30pm - 8.20pm, 8.40pm - 9.30pm (Applicable during peak period only) Validity
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Airzone Admission Ticket?
- Airzone Admission Ticket price starts from $19.16. Discover and book Airzone Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Airzone Admission Ticket cancellation policy?
- Airzone Admission Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Airzone Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Airzone Admission Ticket?
- Airzone Admission Ticket is hosted by GlobalTix Pte Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GlobalTix Pte Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Airzone Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Airzone Admission Ticket?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Airzone Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57373P115
Reserve your spot
- StartSee departure details
- 1AirzoneStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedAdmission to AIRZONE TicketRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
GlobalTix Pte Ltd
Sentosa Island, Singapore
Joined in February 2020
#3 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Sentosa Island
- G911GBtonyb00Very entertainingAwesome effects great for all ages well organised with an easy to follow fun interesting storyline Well worth the entry .
- Paradise2289785793800ExcitingIt’s well worth going to different animals quite interesting and makes it more adventurous in the dark little bit scary if a leaf hits your face or cobwebs do good to walk round paths you are not rushed can just take your time staff very helpful all and all very good
- 557gailj00Well worth a tripFabulous set up - amazing views of lots of different types of birds Loved the 2 shows they put on - lots of seating There is no shade/ cover - so beware if a rainy day / or very sunny - but there are lots of cool wait rooms by each enclosure
- Ukithepiglet00Good experience worth the trouble.Although you have to book a slot ahead, it's actually a good thing in the end, because it was much less crowded that I thought it would be. Numbers are controlled and the Frozen Singapore Sling was yummy and definitely worth it. We went around 6:30pm and stayed for sunset and nighttime photos and had a great time. We booked through the MBS website directly, which requires a good internet connection.
- K9422AWameliak00FrustratingBought tickets day before here, Trip Advisor got to meeting place and they would not accept voucher. Had to miss one boat and wait until the vendor had to contact Global Tix for ourQR code voucher. We got in the boat without the code and had to sit in the hot sun with just an umbrella for shelter I nearly passed out with the heat. Overall not a great experience. When we got back to ramp the vendor had retrieved our tickets and was satisfied. Waste of time and frustration BUY YOUR TICKETS AT THE WHARF. Not online
- Molly S00Highly recommended!Lovely place to visit-excellent orchids display. I would go early in the morning before it gets too hot
- N520DUmartinr00ViewsYes the views were amazing, but a family of 4 non Singapore residents cost $128. Over priced. Very little shade. Spent about 15 mins there. Some of the area was closed off and you can't get to the garden area unless you are a hotel guest. Not worth it. They offer you a free photo on the way up as a momento. Save your money go elsewhere.
- Rebecca G00Lovely end to the dayLovely light show, and a great way to finish off a busy day. The storyline behind the show was very tenuous but the special effects made it worthwhile and relatively good value for money.
- munchkinisme00GREAT views, worth a visitwe bought our tickets 30 days in advance and it was sold out on that day. after queuing for over an hour to get up there, the sights was great and it was a perfect view of half of Singapore. it rained that afternoon so the night was cooler than expected and clear skies. great photos so we are happy. queued 30 mins to return.
- jcI3786CE00Worth it BUTOnce we found the entrance to the Skypark Observation Deck and went up, it was pretty awesome and very impressive. Wish there were more signs around the area and / or the actual hotel. I think we spent more time looking for it and going around in circles. People were helpful whether at the mall, taxi stand or casino but again wasted more time looking for the entrance hence the 4 star, sorry.
- salvadorcT9900GD00We bought the tickets, we didn't received, losted money and time, BE CAREFUL!!Be careful, we bought 2 tickets to Mirador Marina Bay, they didn't send us till the finally of the day, we call them during all the day, emal and whatsapp nobody answered.. BE ATTENTION! We losted the money...
- dddreyer00Ticket did not workTicket did not work and seller does not respond, we had to buy new tickets at the Marina Bay Sands entree.
- Mathieu C00Visiting the zoo!Very diverse, great exhibits. The nature is amazing there. We feel that the animals are also happy to be at that zoo. One of the best zoo in the world!
- TJmum_1200DisappointedDisappointing guest experience. I prebooked before arriving in Singapore hoping to experience amazing views, and enjoy a glass of champagne. Instead we arrived thankfully to no queue and taken straight up. I was shocked to find only bare open areas no shelter from rain and nowhere to sit apart from a few benches. There was a kiosk selling slushies, popcorn and wine but nowhere to sit an take in the views in a relaxed sophisticated manner. The bar on upper level was closed and the lovely pool bar area i thought i had access too was gated off. This wasn't the experience I was expecting after visiting places like the sky garden in London and Q1 Tower on the gold Coast. They need to make it clearer that the bars are inaccessible to observation deck guests as I feel the whole experience was a let down for such an establishment.
- Yumei371000👎👎👎👎👎👎The service was very bad and delayed our time. Didn't give us the bill details in time. The child was not able to play, 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕.................. !
Buy it with
Airzone Admission Ticket provided by GlobalTix Pte Ltd
Product Overview: Airzone Admission Ticket
Number of Photos