Sit back and relax as you enjoy a private transfer from Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore. You will be picked up by your driver/guide depending on your flight's arrival time. You will then enjoy Singapore scenery while traveling to your destination, worries free. The transfer length will be around 15-30 minutes and is available year-round, 24 hours a day. Airport transfer get inside tips from the locals, Multiple times offered throughout the day, Pickup from a centrally located meeting point, all taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included! Highlights: • One-way, door-to-door service in an air-conditioned vehicle • Meet your attentive driver right at your arrival gate • Great way to avoid the stress coordinating transport when you arrive in Singapore
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 15–30 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- One-way Airport Private Transfer.
- Air condition Vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Airport Paging.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food & Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting point:Terminal 01/02/03/04:- Information Counter
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre, Singapore
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109156P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfer service from airport is available daily 24/7.
- Pick up service available for 0700-2259. Surcharge for 2300-0659 based on SGD 15 (4-13 seater) & SGD 30 (19 seater) NEED TO PAY TO DRIVER UPON PICK UP.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. Prior to travel to confirm if you’re excess luggage is acceptable.
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Changi Airport Meet & Greet by our representative and transfer to Marina Bay Cruise Centre
- Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 60 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
- Please look at the Arrival Hall and look out for our representative who will hold an A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.
- Please call us on your own should you face any challenges. If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hotline number +628117787766.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore?
- Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore price starts from $39.78. Discover and book Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore on Tripadvisor
- What is the Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore cancellation policy?
- Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore?
- Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore is hosted by Singapore Tours by Solid Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Singapore Tours by Solid Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 15m. Discover and book Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109156P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Singapore Tours by Solid Travel
Joined in December 2018
#16 of 279 Transportation in Singapore
- S A00Nice placeAmazing place and educational for all I recommend to visit the Aquarium if you decide to come Singapore Also I see some animals first time i see
- Lyn S00A must on a Singapore tripAn annual trip to Singapore is not complete without a visit. It is lovely, clean and relaxing. Children love it. Such big tanks and so many varieties of fish.
- Vanessa R00Not worth the money.I was really looking forward to this experience, but after arriving and entering the zoo it was 8pm, we then queued for over and hour and a half to get on the tram for the tour. The tram ride took about 20 mins, a lot of the animals were not visible and the tram did not stop at any of the animals, so trying to take photos of the ones we did see was very difficult. By the time we finished the tour we had been there for well over 2 hours and were really over it. We decided not to walk back around the park as it would have taken another couple of hours on foot and it was already after 10.30pm. We went to the souvenir shop to purchase something to remind us of the trip only to not be able o find anything with the zoo actually on it, it was all generic animal stuff, when I asked the shop assistant why there was nothing with Singapore Zoo on it I was informed they were sold out of everything. Overall a very disappointing experience.
- sueandlindabeech00This is a review on the lead up of trying to get our tickets for Universal StudiosIn the past we have been able to get our barcode tickets emailed to us whenever and wherever we have travelled and had to make bookings. On more than one occasion I was advised by the pick up company that the tickets would be sent by email even up to the day before the transfer (17th April) this never happened and if I had received them I would have onforwarded the email to the reception desk and ask for them to be printed. We had been on the Duck Tour and the tickets were emailed to me, no problems no questions asked, no identification to be provided. In a follow up email( the day before the pick up) I was then advised by the pick up Company that I needed to take a copy of our passports and send it to them??? before I could have my tickets. I said I would show them our drivers licenses on the day of the pick up. The driver arrived on time on the 18th May at 0830hrs (time suggested by Viator) and we provided our Drivers Licenses – he took photos of our cards?? and then requested he take personal photos of us??, to validate the cards. We are constantly told in Australia to be careful of our passports and other legal documents because of an increase in Identity Fraud, and yet here we are being subjected to overkill scrutiny for tickets that were paid for. Finally, he requested the Smartphone so he could access her phone to put an App on in order to transfer our tickets. The phone was handed over to give him access as it seemed we were NEVER going to get our tickets to the theme park. All I asked for was the tickets to be emailed to me and confirmed by email on 3 or 4 occasions that this would happen - how hard could this have been and so easy, it was to say the least very distressing. We found the whole rigmarole totally unnecessary and intrusive, and to add further annoyance, we arrived at Universal Studios by 0900hrs only to find out it did not open until 1100am, and lots of people had hard copies of their tickets. We paid for the tour, it was our choice to have tickets sent to us and this should have been adhered to. The questions goes begging how does one without a Smartphone get tickets???? Finally how can you justify $220.00 per person one way transfer and entrance to Universal Studios when the entrance fee is only $84.00…
- S56SLkeithl00Don't do it1 hour line for a lame ride on an uncrowded day. I can't even imagine how long the lines are when it's crowded. Unless you're into kiddy pools and standing in very long lines for very gentle rides, don't waste your money.
- Amrel2600Soo worth it!One day is not enough to cover, see and enjoy everything in this massive place. Although I read about it, being there is an overwhelming experience. I looved the winding paths with lush trees, plants and flowers. We went to the 2 domes- we were in awe at their uniqueness and beauty. Next time i visit Singapore, i will plan a whole day at Gardens by the Bay. A totally must see.
- yvonnecD1424CV00Just Spectacular. Highly Recommended!We were in complete and utter amazement with each corner we turned. What we saw, the big displays but even better the smaller, hidden displays brought ooos and aahs to our throats.
- elenabN7772WV00Overpriced with no value added, no guide, no directions. Better book these activities directly from a provider.Unorganised, overpriced. I paid 1,5 times for two activities compared to what I would have paid at the door. I did not get any guide or directions. They just hired a taxi to drop us off and pick us back up. It was very confusing and stressful. I have never had such a bad experience when booking a tour.
- Yeong C00No responsibility and bad servicePlan to have a great holiday in Singapore with day tour but turn to disappointed. Drop at first point visit and say come back at meeting points at 10am, but we come back at 9.55am and waiting the tour guide. But the tour guide left us and go another destination places.. really bad experience and no responsibility at all....
- exedra53600Not a good tour and not promised as per itinerary as PRIVATE TOUR .. never recommendwe booked this tour from singapore and opted for hotel pickup and paid 300 USD+ for 3 The carpickup guy in singapore was very nice.. but the real problem starts from batam. see the issues 1. As advertised -This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate..after paying for the tour .. But they send me a message saying others are in the tour.. once we paid and we in Batam.. we cannot do anything .. just to go with others. 2. The car had limited AC and they dont put the AC fan speed high.. we were not feeling comfortable.so hot . throughout the day 3. Also as advertised..Greeted by our friendly tour guide with your name & escorted to awaiting air-conditioned.. NO GUIDE CAME to Pick us.. and i had to call her multiple times and she was in the Car outside with other people.. as committed this was a private tour and it was not.. also we 3 had to squeeze in the back seat 4. Also during lunch the guide told us fish curry will come and till end no fish curry came and when asked she said sorry.. 5. the guide took us to coffee factory and malls.. it was like forcing us to buy stuff and she will get some . Overall bad experience and don't recommend to anyone.. and NO PRIVATE TOUR.. once we paid we cannot do anything.. Also there are no reviews for this and they may remove this complete tour page because of this review
- herrytjia300fantastic introduction to singaporeAs first time visitors, we booked the afternoon tour to orient ourselves to Singapore. Our on-line booking with the company was seamless and everything happened as promised. The tour company picked us up at our hotel even though it was not one of the pick-up locations listed on their website. Our guide spoke clearly and was very knowledgeable. All-in-all, a great way to be introduced to Singapore.
- Tong Liang II Z00Title : Very Good Service The tour was excellent. We were picked up from our hotel on time.Title : Very Good Service The tour was excellent. We were picked up from our hotel on time. The tour was very informative and covered most of Singapore's landmarks. At the end of the tour, we were dropped back at our hotel. Overall very enjoyable, well organized and great value for money.
- Ratna J00Would be back for sure!Great tour & service experience with Solid Travel. Friendly staff & driver. Prompt pick up. Comfortable Stay. Will certainly be back for more fun & solid experience :)
- Mr-Doris-Sim00Very nice tourW e were in Singapore for a day and were looking for a city tour to see the sights. We were picked up promptly from our hotel and taken to the central meeting place to meet our guide. We started out at a very nice temple. Our guide was good and we were returned to our hotel at the end of the tour. Just make sure you bring water. It was very hot and having bottled water helped save us.
- suppezhang00amazingamazing with Solid... as the company name.. the service is also very solid... nice .. comfortable.. safe... good choice and recommended travel...
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Before we arrive Changi Airport,we heard that Airport won the best airport across the world, actually I not take tour in whol airport,but what I saw was bad, it was long equines,many stops this is in Arrival terminal,also when we had to departure which was midnight,all shops and many restaurants were closed only local restaurant keep open, which was disappointing, we left airport with bad impression
Written July 27, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore provided by Singapore Tours by Solid Travel
Product Overview: Changi Airport (SIN) to Marina Bay Cruise Centre (MBCC) Singapore
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos