Singapore River Cycling
By Adventures by Asian Detours
We’ve brought our adrenaline-pumping cycling programme out of Pulau Ubin and into Singapore’s beautiful Marina Bay district. Rediscover why Singapore is dubbed the “Garden City” and appreciate the city skyline that reflects off the water we’re surrounded by. The journey will take you through Singapore’s architecture and progressive culture forged by tradition, colonialism and modernity. The expedition will start at the vicinity ofRed Dot Design Museum – right in the heart of the business district – and end at the same location. We encourage guests to be early to ensure that they do not miss the perfect time to cycle around the ever-busy business centre.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 13-75, max of 30 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Personal accident insurance
- Experiential cycling leader
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Red Dot Design Museum, 11 Marina Blvd, Singapore 018940 Outside the Red Dot Design Museum
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5570P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Singapore River Cycling?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Singapore River Cycling on Tripadvisor
- How much is Singapore River Cycling?
- Singapore River Cycling price starts from $74.31. Discover and book Singapore River Cycling on Tripadvisor
- What is the Singapore River Cycling cancellation policy?
- Singapore River Cycling cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Singapore River Cycling on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Singapore River Cycling?
- Singapore River Cycling is hosted by Adventures by Asian Detours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventures by Asian Detours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Singapore River Cycling on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5570P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Sea otters frolicking near the shore
Great excursion. XuYong was a terrific guide. It's a beautiful area, and the kayaking was a lot of fun. Our group h…
Super Scenic Trip!
Had an amazing trip to Pulau Ubin to go kayaking, definitely a highlight of our visit to Singapore! Super scenic a…
Fantastic kayaking experience - great family day out
A fabulous day out at Pulau Ubin, kayaking around part of the island and then into the Mangrove swamps. Two famil…
I didn't know that an active adventure can be associated with relaxation until I tried the mangrove kayaking in Pul…
Kayaking adventure might start here
Great little adventure for beginners. The guide was amazing, very passionate and well informed about the history of…
Great Experience and Enjoyable Day
Had a great experience kayaking. Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared some great insights about the village …
Kayaking Adventure at Pulau Ubin
Our family of three loved tihs experience! It was easy to get to Pulau Ubin by bumboat and a very brief walk to th…
Great guide, fun trip
Great commentary to the interesting world of new and old visiting the kempangs and the mangroves. You can take it e…
Mangrove Kayaking Pulau Ubin
Me and my son went kayaking to the mangroves on the 27th of october. It was a sunny day and the trip was very beaut…
Nice activity for family
It was a nice experience. Both myself and my son are first timers. The guide was patient and encouraging. Very kno…
The guide - Bennett - was knowledgeable, a great conversationalist and friendly too. This activity is capped at 8 p…
My team and I really enjoyed the whole experience that Asian Detours have provided during this trip. Rebecca was pr…
We enjoyed the tour and mangrooves. Our guide was very informative and helpful . We got caught in a terrible rain s…
Kayaking for all
Very relaxed kayaking along the coast and through the mangroves. Our guide was very friendly and helped us spot a n…
Overall it's a great experience. But the downside is that it ended 1.5 hours earlier than expected. Shall try out …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2018 • Couples
My husband and I try to do a bike tour in every country we visit. This was one of the best we’ve done. It was informational, safe, easy flat biking, fabulous views for photos, and friendly guides. I would highly recommend.
Written December 22, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Singapore River Cycling provided by Adventures by Asian Detours
Product Overview: Singapore River Cycling
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||6|