Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Changi MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Johore BatteryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Changi BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Sembawang ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Kranji War MemorialStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Sarimbun ReservoirStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Former Ford FactoryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3 Course Lunch
- Driver/guide and transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (all locations in Singapore)
- Private tour
- Rain Ponchos (adult size)
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- The entrance fees to museums is $3.00 (Singapore Dollars) per person.
- The entrance fees to Fort Siloso is $6.00 (Singapore Dollars) per person.
- Payable by cash upon entry at Museums.
- Prices are accurate at the time of update of this post and may vary base on seasonal demands.
- Entrance tickets to the Sentosa Island (Pulau Blakang Mati) up to $8.00 per person is complimentary with this tour.
- Entry/Admission - The Changi Museum
- Entry/Admission - Former Ford Factory
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
7 out of 10
Our flight from Australia was delayed by almost 3 hours nevertheless a driver was waiting for us in the arrivals ar…
Greeted by name on a board as we arrived. Lady driver said to wait inside air conditioned entrance whilst she fetch…
Excellent greeting and very friendly driver. Explained how we could get around easily. We learned a lot about Singa…
Driver didnt turn. No communication whatsoever
Had prebooked and paid for this tour via our travel agent in NZ. Tried several times to reconfirm - never any answe…
Private transfer from airport to hotel
Perfect. Our guide was waiting for us at 2:00 am..... Very friendly and helpful...gave us many suggestions for sig…
The Driver was a no show
Our plane was 15 minutes late and after we retrieved our luggage and cleared customs there was no driver. There wa…
Amazing tour with tears
Actually did this September 2018, but realised I forgot to review. I found it very emotional as my father suffered …
Pickup was smooth and easy. As I have arthritis and can’t walk very far or very well the driver was courteous and h…
Best Free & Easy Tour
Val was very accommodating and changed the itinerary to suit us. We managed to reach her even before our arrivals. …
Thank you - car 2702
I do not know the driver's name. But he drives a large toyota van. He is helpful and well mannered. His car number …
Jackson was waiting patiently even when we were delayed. Took us straight to the hotel with no hassle. We love it.
Absolutely disgusting service! We prebooked to have a driver meet and greet us at the arrivals terminal exit after…
Tour Guide failed to show
How do i contact TA to ask for a refund? I can't find an email address or number. Any advice would be appreciated. …
Very Informative and Interesting Day
Enjoyed our day with Ace very much. He had quite a detailed knowledge of The Fall of Singapore and answered the maj…
- Duration: 7–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,672 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,119 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII
What time does Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII start?
Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII?
Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII price starts from $655.06. Discover and book Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII cancellation policy?
Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII on Tripadvisor