OVERVIEW Malapascua Island situated in the Visayan Sea, northernmost tip of Cebu Island, about 2.5Km by 1.2Km land, small in size, but great place to learn diving and enjoying the white sand beaches up north of it. Visibility can reach up to 20m and 4m when bad condition of the weather. Your gate to have a day trip to Kalanggaman Island and Capitancillo Island for snorkeling or diving. Let`s make your diving vacation free of stress and hopefully memorable and unforgettable experience. So please read the content very carefully before booking and for more clarification, send me your questions and i will do my very best to ensure your satisfactions. HIGHLIGHTS By successfully completing this course, you’ll qualify for the PADI Enriched Air Diver certification. This certification means that you’re qualified to buy and rent EANx dive gear, and to make and plan enriched air Nitrox dives using an EANx compatible dive computer.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Experienced guide
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Departure details
- Bounty Beachfront, Daanbantayan, Cebu, Philippines Bounty Beach, where most of the BANGKA arrives to the island Reach me by my social media accounts Whats app .... https://wa.me/639455191906 Instagram .... https://instagram.com/instructormomo WeChat .... as per QR Code or ( instructor MoMo )
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123251P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123251P1
About the operator
Joined in February 2019
- L1379AXannab00The way to go diving on Malapascua!I did my open water certificate with Momo without ever doing any test dives. I guess the fact that I then also did my advanced open water certificate with him (which I haven‘t planned) says it all. I felt really safe and comfortable with him under water and he always made sure that I have the best experience possible. He also knows the island and all the dive sites really well and I can only recommend going diving with him, no matter if it‘s for fun dives or any kind of certificate. Thank you so much for everything, Momo!
- 312came00Really good diver's teacherI had my advanced with Momo, it was a really good experience! He is really nice, and funny, has always the smile. We learned with fun and serious!
- caffeine_junkie102900Face your fears with a diving dalai lama.Momo is an above and beyond amazing instructor. He never gives up and knows how hard to push his students. He has a way of passing on his calm and confident demeanor that transfers over to you. He helped me face two of my strongest fears : being in open water and drowning. Diving was such a surreal experience and for someone who has deeply rooted fears about drowning, this was transcendent. Being 6 metres (18 feet) underwater was bloody mind boggling. As a total noob, I highly recommend him - also, he's cool to hang out with after a dive.
- helene59800201800Rescue courseExcellent experience! Instructor Momo is a great teacher, I learnt so much thanks to him,and had a lot of fun.
- queenpola00The Best Instructor Ever!I had a blast trying out scuba diving today as Instructor Momo was very patient and kind. I was able to understand all the processes and functions of the equipment as a beginner and am inspired to take it to the next level by accomplishing the next certification this coming December. Instructor Momo was able to address every little query that I had and I learned about the basics in no time. Thank you and please keep up the good work!
- Luegisdorf00Professional and very friendlyInstructor Momo has a deep knowledge on scuba diving field. But still he has the eye for the nature's secrets and live. A recommendation for everyone who wants to do any scuba diver course.
- Sightsee0210116900900Great instructor!Had a Nitrox Course and than several dives with Momo. He’s serious about everything related to his work and wants you to get the maximum out of your dives. Next to that Momo is great fun to be with!
- PratikS60100Excellent Instructor and A BuddyMoMo's a wonderful Instructor. We had so much learning from him on the Course and he is a guy who treats you as his buddy unlike the rest who try to maintain a teacher-student relationship. Outside the dive sessions he shared with us all of his personal experiences with dives and how I could improve around certain areas especially. He is very dedicated and professional. He served at his best even with his fasts as it was Ramandan. We had the opportunity to join him on each day while he broke his fasts and also had a marvelous Eid feast on the day we left Malapascua. He is super famous on that tiny Island.
- Curious4793213915700Momo is an amazing guy to dive with!Me and my friend took advanced with momo, and he made the whole process so much better! A guy who knows a lot of the aquatic life and how to make you a better diver. 10 out of 10!!
- Marcin K00Great instructor and diving crewI did my nitrox curse with instructor Momo and some night dives, great instructor who explain everything patiently and do everything in his power so the student Understands the content of the curse. I recommend instructor Momo and Blue water diveing school.
- thecozybackpacker00The best instructor everDid the tresher shark dive and a night dive as part of my Advance course with Momo. He took time to explain all steps and made me feel very safe every second of the dive. As a private instructor he can shoose to dive with any diveshop and this shows since safety and a good experience is the most important thing for him. Highly recommend him as your private instructor, no big groups, no stress and plenty of fun! Just ask for him at your hotel/diveshop! Will be back in the waters soon thanks to him!