Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol)
By Esquieres Travel Day Tours
From the biggest fish to the smallest primate! Where can you see and interact with them face to face? Bohol! The Perfect Pick for your Perfect Trip! Bohol is the home of richness in culture, outdoor activities, unexplored nature and history that stretched since the time of 1500's. Explore Bohol and see why it is rated as one of the top destinations of local and international tourist in the Philippines.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Buffet Lunch in a River Cruise
- Swimming with the Whaleshark LGU Fees and Equipment
- Round Trip Seaport/Hotel pick up and drop off, Driver, Fuel
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bohol Countryside Tour
- Optional Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- From Cebu Airport or Hotels: travelers must ride a fast craft for 1-hour going to Tagbilaran Seaport (on own account). We will pick up all travelers upon arrival at Tagbilaran Seaport. Arrival time must be given upon booking. Within Bohol: Hotel name must be given upon booking. Whalesharks is located within Bohol and NOT in Oslob.' Best pick up time is 5:30am.
- Tagbilaran Airport, Philippines
- Bohol–Panglao International Airport, HQCF+H9V, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Tagbilaran City Sea Port, JRXW+M9C, Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11857P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol)?
- Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol) price starts from $185.00. Discover and book Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol) cancellation policy?
- Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol)?
- Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol) is hosted by Esquieres Travel Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Esquieres Travel Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11857P5
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A great experience
My wife and I had a great time during our honeymoon on this tour. They picked us from our hotel and dropped us off.…
❤ The Phillipines ❤
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Excellent! From the ease of the arrangements to the punctual arrival of our driver at the White Sands Resort M…
Hundreds of people same place waiting for thé feeding of whales...feeding them kill them because it stop their migr…
Nice adventure tour with reliable guide
A good 12 hours trip, good view of the volcanic islands and the astonishing Pagsanjan Falls. Our guide, Danial is …
Great day out of Manila
We had great day out of Manila. Activities were great and Richard was very helpful with everything and told us some…
A beautiful fantastic experience
Richard the tour operator was excellent. The tour of the volcano but in particular the 14 kilometre canoe river rap…
Beautiful day for a tour
We had a wonderful day on this tour. We were picked up at our hotel. Our driver had a comfortable car. We stopped a…
Too long of a drive to and from Mactan for one day
3 hours from Mactan Cebu, another 2 hours to MoalBoal then about 4.5 hours back to Mactan in very congested driving…
Professional and knowledgeable
We thoroughly enjoyed our day trip with Richard. He was very knowledgeable and took very good care of us. He was ve…
Taal Volcano and Pagsanjan Falls
Our tour guide was great to deal with during the tour and in the lead up. Quick responses to questions and very kno…
What a great day! We started early to avoid traffic, and also had a much less crowded visit at the volcano as we a…
It was amazing, really well organized, the driver was very nice and explained us a lot of things about the trip and…
Choose another place where the Whaleshark are not abused
it was a thrill for us to be in the water with the Whalesharks. However, the aftermath, we felt it is not right tha…
Taal was amazing!
Absolutely loved it - especially when we got to the top - breath taking views of the sulfur lake & crater. We also…
I was there with my son and snorkeled with the great gentle Whalesharks, great boats, and crew and a really nice d…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Wear wet shoes/lightweight trainers, bring your go pro camera and bring some balls. This experience is NOT for the faint hearted or those with mobility issues. There are several falls and you can jump down all of them (if you’re brave enough). The longest jump was about 20-30ft, and We were given a friendly guide (Ryan), safety gears (helmet, life jacket and suitable footwear) and an experience we will not forget in a hurry. The whole experience took about 4 hours, and food were provided. Our guide was very friendly and looked after us very well. Our guide (Ryan) was more than happy to carry our possessions, and take photos/video records of our jumps/activities. We picked up a few bumps and bruises, hence the paperworks we had to sign at the beginning. This activity can be dangerous if you are not confident or you don’t pay attention. You can, however, choose not to complete any jump if you don’t want to, the guide will not force you to do anything you don’t want to do. This activity is a lot of fun and we are very happy to have taken part. Highly recommended!
Written April 16, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.