Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa
By Corazon Travel and Tours
Already have an itinerary in Puerto Princesa? Why not hire your own vehicle to bring you to the places you want to go? Our vans are clean and can take you to anywhere within 15 kilometers of Puerto Princesa City Airport, for 4 hours.
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only within 15 kilometers of the airport)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off is limited to within 15 kilometers of Puerto Princesa City airport.
- Puerto Princesa Airport, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
- Puerto Princesa Port, PPVH+3FM, Malvar Road, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Philippines
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 27887P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa?
- Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa price starts from $46.16. Discover and book Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa cancellation policy?
- Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa?
- Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa is hosted by Corazon Travel and Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Corazon Travel and Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Van Rental in Puerto Princesa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 27887P30
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Our guide Roman made the day even better and more fun than we hoped it would be. The boat crew was so generous and …
"Palawan is more fun with Corazon Travel and Tours!"
The fun activities and happy memories in Palawan are magnified even more by the warm and generous services of Coraz…
Fun and Memorable
Though my husband and I did not end up doing zipline and mangrove, we were part of the group. And despite the waiti…
My Awesome Adventure with Corazon Travel and Tours
This travel agency is highly recommended! I felt safe all thought out the trip! They even grant my last minute requ…
Take a strong Light/flash with you! Don't go on the zipline that follows, specialy if you wear White clothes.
Underground River eperience
Preserving Natural resources, one of the wonders of the world. The only problem is it takes a while before we can l…
Great and Wonderful.!
It was my first-ever travel experience doing an island trip and I enjoyed the service of our tour guide as well as …
So well organised. Well worth a visit.
So well organised. About 15 of us on our tour leaving Puerto Princesa to the town of Sabang with a stop at lookout …
Amazing underground river cave tour
We had heard the underground river tour would be worth it, and it was even better than we imagined. This is a good …
Wonderful tour- tour guide and van driver helped make it memorable
What a wonderful tour with Don Pablo transport- driver was great!! And then guide Echo made the tour so enjoyable. …
Amazing experience with exceptional service
We had a 7D6N private trip planned out by Corozon, namely Puerto Princesa, El Nido, Coron. The staff facilitating u…
Loves this - there was so much offered and we ticked off a lot of experiences. Our tour guide Jed was awesome, know…
Truly unique experience, we couldn't have been happier! Special thanks to Jed who was our tour guide. His knowledge…
Short Stay in Puerto Prinsesa
Canvas Hotel is a lovely place to stay in for a couple of nights of so in Puerto Princesa. It is artfully designed …
Worst tour in the Philippines for us
Not worth the time and money, unless you have some sort of unnatural fascination with caves. The underground river …