Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 5)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A hidden gem among the many wondrous spots in Puerto Princesa. Mt. Magarwak is a series of hills and mountains located just a short drive outside the city-center. If offers stunning views of Honda Bay and the surrounding landscape, making it a perfect activity for those looking for a different kind of adventure in the city. You'll leave the city at around 4 AM and will start your ascent to the summit by 5. The hike is about an hour long and should get you to the top just in time to see the beautiful sunrise. Your guide will prepare a nice meal of bread and coffee while on the top. When you're ready to head back down, you can just tell the guide so he can advise your driver to wait for you. Also, you have the option to top this trip off with a nice dip in the beach or hot spring.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast of bread (pan de sal) and coffee
- Bottled water
- Hiking pole
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Cart Tours PH
Great value for money you will have a lot of Fun and a great time very very good value for money simply a must do t…
Coron can provide you with varied exciting experience. You can try the amazing Maquinit hot spring with water comin…
Big group as 18 people(included 1 years old kid)
They might be the best travel agent I’ve experienced in my trip to Palawan. We had travel from el nido and puerto p…
Nice unusual tour
Just did this tour about 2 weeks ago. Could have been more serene. I was stuck with a local family with several tee…
A nice way to see the places in the city; but took only 3 hrs
We had half a day to spend at Puerto Princesa and we took this city tour. Really cool. we went all photo spots and …
The fireflies were awesome!
The trips starts with the hotel pickup then we proceeded to Baywalk where a banca was waiting for us. Then we were …
A Fun Adventure
Hopped on this Underground River adventure last minute on Christmas Day of 2019, had a wonderfully good time. Tour …
A wonderful day with a great tour guide who helped us in every aspect. The underground river is well worth seeing a…
I will definitely recommend Travel Cart Tours PH to my family and friends. Nica was very accommodating and answered…
Both tours and costumer services are excellent!
Thanks to Ms Nica who patiently attended to all our queries.We really had a splendid and memorable days😍
- Duration: 4–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit
- Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit on Tripadvisor
- Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit price starts from $205.13. Discover and book Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit on Tripadvisor
- Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit on Tripadvisor
- Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit is hosted by Travel Cart Tours PH. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Cart Tours PH on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit on Tripadvisor