Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 900 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Puerto Princesa
- Processing of park permits and fees
- Environmental Fee
- Transport by air-conditioned tourist van
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa City Baywalk Park
- Entry/Admission - Cowrie Island
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Island
- Entry/Admission - Lu-Li Island
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please inform the Agency if you have changes or suggestions
- Puerto Princesa City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46504P68
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies when accompanied by at least 1 adult
- On Private Tours, adult rate applies to children as well
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- An $20 transfer surcharge may apply if your hotel is located outside Puerto Princesa
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 900 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch?
- Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch price starts from $64.11. Discover and book Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch cancellation policy?
- Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch?
- Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch is hosted by Rio Travel and Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rio Travel and Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46504P68
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Puerto Princesa City Baywalk ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lu-Li IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Cowrie IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Starfish Island to Pambato ReefStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This is a must for outdoor activity person/ family
I tried 4x4 of road on regular occasion, but this is my first time to ride this, sceptical and bit afraid coz I’m w…
It was a mesmerizing place! Nature at its best. People were helpful and friendly. With a vast of activities. You co…
Great tour - lucky I brought some water
The guide met me at hotel and took me to the boat to meet the crew which was great. The boat driver did not seem to…
Fun Day in the Chocolate Hills
Was a long day trip from Cebu city however certainly worth the trip. Beautiful view and a fantastic time quad-biki…
still very green only turning chocolate in very dry season. But still nice to visit it was worth the trip
Great Family Holiday. Really Good Scuba Dive Center
Had a wonderful weeks holiday. Lots to do including diving, water sports, shooting gallery, amazing pools and resta…
Falsely advertised, not all locations visited, abusive phone calls.
Our guide did not take us to the following: - Blood Compact Monument - Baclayon Ecclesiastical Museum - Philippine …
You don't need to do a private tour in Bohol. If you travel to Coron a private tour is the way to go. Feeding the f…
Our Panglao tour was made easier and simpler because of this agency. They handled us very well, the driver assigned…
1 of A Kind Island...
We've been here together with my family... people in Puerto Princesa and El Nido are friendly! The Island is one of…
Great company to tour with
Rio Travel and Tour was definition of a professional tour company. I've used tour companies in Egypt, Thailand, Gre…
Amazing area to see Whale Sharks
On the Dive boat Azores we got to dive with the sharks. This is a cool experience. Would do it again in a heart b…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Friends
Trip taken Nov 21 2022. The van picked us up from the Fersal hotel around 730 to drive us to Honda Bay. Kudos to our driver for navigating through Puerto Princesa traffic. We visited Starfish, Luli, and Cowrie islands. Lots of good swimming and snorkeling. Lunch provided at Starfish island (fish, fruits, soda. and of course rice). Nice hammocks to rest on at Luli. Starfish island lived up to its name, saw about 10 starfish while swimming about. The water was murky at Cowrie, so no chance to see fish of any kind. 300php charged as environmental fee upon entrance to Starfish island. Snorkel rentals 250php. Weather was overcast, but NO RAIN, which was a concern as it had rained heavily the previous 4 days in town. Back at hotel around. 415p. I recommend this trip.
Written November 21, 2022