You will enjoy white sand beaches, snorkeling, but also get to visit a cave and discover a very unique sandbar in the middle of the sea.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Roundtrip tricycle transfers from accommodation within El Nido Town Proper.
- Private boat transfers.
- Services of Tour Guide and boat crew
- Entrance/Island Fees.
- Environmental Fees
- Use of swimming Life Jackets
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Island
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Island
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free Pick up only! Hotel transfers are limited to downtown El Nido only Please be at your hotel lobby by 9:00am Participants staying outside of downtown El Nido may opt for a round trip van transfer, to be paid directly to the operator: Lugadia, Corong Corong, Las Canabanas (PHP1,000 per vehicle), Lio (PHP2,500 per vehicle). Each vehicle can fit a group of 10 For participants staying outside downtown El Nido who will opt to avail hotel transfers (extra charges will apply), your exact pick up time will be reconfirmed by the operator in advance. Or they can go to the meet up place at El Nido Beach Area (the only beach nearest to El Nido Town) Please be ready at least ten minutes before your pick up time
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20200P660
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is El Nido Tour B Private?
- El Nido Tour B Private price starts from $159.00. Discover and book El Nido Tour B Private on Tripadvisor
- What is the El Nido Tour B Private cancellation policy?
- El Nido Tour B Private cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book El Nido Tour B Private on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides El Nido Tour B Private?
- El Nido Tour B Private is hosted by CTPH TOUR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CTPH TOUR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book El Nido Tour B Private on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20200P660
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pinagbuyutan IslandStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Snake IslandStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Cudugnon CaveStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Entalula IslandStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Cathedral CaveStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2019
#6 of 172 Transportation in Luzon
- Mobile1560717873500Terrible - please forbid this crueltyWhaleshark @ Lila. With big regret we came out the of the water. It costs 1500php at the counter. Don’t do it, you will regret it. It’s cruel for the animals and they should forbid it.
- 765supas00Tour not as advertised!The tour was misleading. We went to where we were suppose to meet and had to ask around to find our tour operator. Finally when we found him, we went helmet diving first. This was the only redeeming part of the tour. The helmet dive is totally worth it and run by separate group. They were nice, informative and accompanied us the whole time on the dive. Then we return to shore and wait almost 30 minutes for the transfer boat to take us island hopping. The boat is packed with over 40 people and the max on the tour description is 30. Then we did not get any explanation about where we are going… we only went to Puja beach in the end. Not sure why the other spots were skipped, crocodile island, llig lligan beach, Panay island. For lunch, we went to an island and then had to take a rickshaw to the buffet. The hot kawa bath was there but it looked nothing like the pictures. At first I thought, it was where they were cooking. And there were no flowers in the bath like the pictures. Also every activity, we had to ask where do we go? What’s next?! And we didn’t even get the parasailing… they said you will have to do that tomorrow. Good thing we still had another day on our trip. This is still up for debate as at the time of writing this, we still didn’t have a time or place for the parasailing. Anyways all in all, I would just book what you want to do through a local on the beach. And do not use trip advisor. You can also get a good price if you book multiple activities. All the companies use the same operators for the activities and it’s a mass operation. I have booked many tours thorough trip advisor in the past, and they have always been fun experiences with meeting other people who are also traveling. This was definitely not that and you end up paying a huge premium for nothing. It’s much cheaper booking with a local for the same experience.
- Fons H00TopNice tour. 8 stops. 17:30 back in the Harbor. Food was great Nice Donuts Happy Tourgide(Romeo and Jean) verry friendly. Because we had many stops it was verry cool. Stops were not to crowded except the first one. Kayak was able to rent, which hrought good variation to the tour. Price for kayak rent 1000 peso, bit to much, but worthy. Thanks for the help and I wish you good luck woth the tours!!
- Elvie B00The most beautiful and biggest corals yet!Best snorkeling experience, the corals are beautiful and the largest we’ve ever seen . It’s also awesome to swim with the turtles. Our snorkeling guide is so helpful and and a great swimmer we surely appreciate his knowledge of taking us to the most beautiful corals .
- VanIsleMonkey00A must do when in Siargao!Such a great tour! We did this tour as one of our day trip tours for our honeymoon. Such a great idea! And it’s a good deal! The only thing I would change is for the tour groups. Maybe like a group of couples and then another group could be families with small kids? Just an idea! We had fun regardless!
- rhondac76200My own private spa villaWonderful experience with skilled masseuse who did not overdue the pressure. Beautiful room Difficulties with communication and would have helped if I had had What’s app number
- aussietravel197700Crystal clear water and lots of fishReally enjoyed this tour to 5 destinations. Be careful when booking as the 1,200 is just the starting price they tap on environment fee, lunch, snorkel etc so ends up 1,600 so shop around as they are all the same boats Big lagoon was outstanding (300 for kayak) Take cash so as there are vendors at each place Lunch was pretty good. P
- Cleo C00AmazingI had a great time and the tour guides were really nice and accommodating. To kuya dolphy, ryan, jeffrey and kuya (I forgot his name) thank you for taking care of us and for making sure we had fun and were safe all through out! (Winter Spring 2, Oct. 23, 2023 Jhanna’s tour)
- mylestan00TALES OF AWESOMeeeThis was an awesome place to visit. I was here with my friends and family because local celebrities started coming here. Im gonna come back for a 2nd visit. 10/10 stars!
- mellanyd201500Boracay experienceWe island hop without a guide. We had a great time our driver was very helpful. Encountered a very bad experience at the key hole. As most tourist we queed up so we can take photos. All of a sudden a tourist guide in front of me confronted me to go at the back and I asked why? He pointed into a bunch of people behind me and said, I queued up for them." I looked at him and said, All of them?" And he answered yes. I looked at him in disbelief... my brain all of a sudden stopped working and said to him. Do you think that is fair for a 1 person queuing up for 20 people and you want me to go at the back? Then the guy next to me said.. let them take their pictures. there's only 2 of them. We did took our pictures. But our entire days was ruined by that single confrontation. I looked at our picture, and we all looked mesirable. A tour guide ruined the rest of our day. To all the tour guide please don't be unfair. Treat all tourist well. We are your lifeline without us boracay will be just an island. Our driver asked me to go back and take a picture a of him to we can report him. But I refused. Its an unfortunate event but I do hope that 1 day you will read this. All I could say is everytime I looked at my pictures in keyhole it reminded me that there are nasty and rude tourist guides in bora .
- 448millied00Captivating and BeautifulThis private tour was well-organized, but our experience was somewhat hindered by our guide's limited English proficiency, which made communication challenging. However, the islands we visited were captivating and beautiful. Despite the language barrier, we had enjoyable moments, particularly at the scenic spots, and the overall trip was worthwhile. For future travelers, considering shared tours with better communication options might enhance the experience.
- 934jeffreyp00Beautiful Coron trip for a dayGreat trip! Excellent crew! Bring your own snorkel gear. Nice lunch. Typical Philippine style boat.
- andrewathomson00AmazingAmazing day out. The staff were brilliant the whole day and had such a great experience with them. Well worth the small amount of money for the whole day’s experience around the island to see some stunning places.
- Symon P00Long boat ride outWith this tour we had a two hour boat trip out to the first location and a two hour journey back at the end. However, the day wasn't as rushed as the previous tour we went on. It wasn't as interesting either other than when I came face to face with a black tipped shark while snorkeling!
- Symon P00Very enjoyable tour of islandsFirst timer in Philippines and this was the first tour we went on. Went snorkeling (kit hire about £2/€2). Also added the option of kayaking which was fun too. Our guide 'Long' was very helpful and very friendly.
El Nido Tour B Private provided by CTPH TOUR
Product Overview: El Nido Tour B Private
Number of Photos