Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water and lunch
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within city proper hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Estrella Falls
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will fetch you in your hotel in the city center. If your hotel is outside the city center or out of town extra charge applies. Please inform us the name of your hotel for pick up.
- D Lucky Garden Inn, PEO Rd, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines First pick up is at D lucky garden inn. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel for pick up if your hotel is within the city center. You may also request pick up if your hotel is out of town but extra charge applies depending on the location of the hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42679P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant is free of charge
- Please bring swim wear, extra clothes to change, sun screen and camera
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa?
- Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa price starts from $35.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa?
- Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa is hosted by World Holiday Travel and Tours Palawan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact World Holiday Travel and Tours Palawan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Private Tour: Amazing Estrella Falls from Puerto Princesa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42679P10
- You'll start atD Lucky Garden InnOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Estrella FallsStop: 6 hours - Admission includedThis tour departs puerto princesa to narra estrella falls and returns to your puerto princesa city hotel in the afternoon.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Beautiful experience of one of the 7 new natural wonders of the world
My wife and I were blown away with the natural beauty of this place. The local government have done an incredible j…
Stressful if you don't have enough time e.g. cruise times
The river ride is beautiful but to get to it involves long queues to get into small boats of six and than queue aga…
Very good island trip. We were picked up on time and treated very well. Friendly crew and guide. We booked a privat…
It was fun!
It was a very organised trip. Divine did a good job guiding us. I would say to make sure you coordinate with them t…
Underground river tour by my own
Must do when come to PP. Cheaper day tour from PP but time consuming.We went individualy from Sabang
Amazing island hopping experience!
Must do in Puerto Princesa! Seeing all 3 islands and their clear water was so beautiful. Boat ride was fun. Highly …
It's our first time in Puerto Princesa and Honda Bay. I can say that it's a wonderful experience. THE PLACE IS NICE…
Great trip to El Nido
The ride to El Nido was ~5 hours but it went by so fast seeing all the beautiful jungle mountain and ocean terrain …
Thanks for a good memory
The trip was nice. My parents are bragging how the accommodation was nice and how much they enjoyed the food. Thank…
Where land meets sea.
This was a Long great day. It’s about a 4-5 hour drive each way. I stayed in Puerto Princesa Palawan. This is one …
It was a wonderful experience, the guide was good, informative and helpful. Overall a trip that was not to be misse…
A stunning site to see and experience. One of the true wonders! Really cool to just be inside this massive cave w…
4 days 3 nights PPrincesa and El Nido
Loved our pick up and drop off, all activities planned. Except for our guide on the island hopping in El Nido, eve…
Courteous, friendly staff
Our drivers were all very pleasant and very courteous. We were traveling with a disabled person and put drivers wer…
Good trip, pickup was on time, nice van, short drive to pick up boat. Nice captain, stopped at 3 spots, al good. Bu…
More to explore in Palawan Island
Hi, I would like to check with you on downtown hotel, Is ZEN Rooms Sunlight Palawan considered a downtown hotel?
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.