Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The lively Pasar Baru was built in 1820. Located in the Central of Jakarta, Pasar Baru is home to a smelting of Indonesian, Chinese, Dutch colonial and Indian cultures and heaven to those who wants to experience the old Jakarta with Pasar Baru Foodie Tour. As the oldest shopping district in Jakarta where it lined with numbers of shops and well-known with their textile business market, Pasar Baru also offers tons of delicious foods you should try for your Pasar Baru foodie tour experience.
- You'll start atJl. Ps. Baru No.42Jl. Ps. Baru No.42, RT.15/RW.4, Ps. Baru, Kecamatan Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10710, IndonesiaPasser Baroe GateSee address & details
- 1Pasar Baru JakartaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedFood tasting in 5 placesRead more
- You'll end atJl. Ps. Baru No.42Jl. Ps. Baru No.42, RT.15/RW.4, Ps. Baru, Kecamatan Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10710, IndonesiaPasser Baroe GateSee address & details
Jl. Ps. Baru No.42, RT.15/RW.4, Ps. Baru, Kecamatan Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10710, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- Large portion of tasting menu at 5 different eateries
- Small group capacity (maximum 8 people per guide)
- Professional Local Foodie Buddy (English and Indonesian speaking)
- Entry/Admission - Pasar Baru Jakarta
- Other entrance fees and expenses such as other meals, drinks, and shopping unless otherwise stated.
- Hotel transfer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform any food restriction
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Good Indonesian Food Tour
Would've never find these GEMs otherwise.. GREAT Experience!
We found Good Indonesian Food from Street Food Fiesta in Berawa. Ani was our tour guide... We found the best lamb s…
Amazing street food experience in Bali!
I lived in Bali for quite a while but never tried any of the foods in the places we’ve visited on this tour! Can’…
Downtown Denpasar is a Delight
We had a fabulous tour of the market and stroll through local parks to sample lumpia (spring rolls) and other stree…
Bad booking experience
Disappointed. I used these guys 3 times the last time I was in Bali in 2017. Was excited to go on the walking tour.…
Above and Beyond Food Tour Experience
Two thumbs up for Astrid Prajogo, the brain behind this Food Tour and Bli Puri Ana, our guide for Ubud Heritage foo…
Ultimate Bali food tour
What a wonderful way to learn and taste the local food. Diny our tour operator was so knowledgeable and always aske…
Informative street food tour
I had been to Bali a few times but I still found this to be an excellent tour as I went to places where the locals …
Highlight of our trip!
I love food tours when I travel, and this experience was no different. We went on the Ubud Foodie Walking Tour and …
The highlight of our trip
My 2 friends and I were lucky enough to be the only people booked on the tour so it was very personable, our guide …
An amazing interesting tour in the back streets of Kuta,where the locals eat..our guide Ratih was so friendly and s…
beautiful real Indonesian food
This tour was absolutely fantastic and is highly recommended that you do this tour on an EMPTY EMPTY stomach! My pa…
A multi-course stroll off the tourist track
Dinda was a great guide with exceptional English and very personable. She was prepared with wet wipes and hand sani…
A great experience
Thank you Dinda for showing us the local food on our walking tour of Denpassar. We spent three very interesting ho…
Knowledgeable staff & authentic experience
Our Tour guide was excellent! She was able to mitigate the tour on site for due to peanut allergy concerns. This to…
Excellent range of food and good value
A group of 4 of us did this tour and had a great time. We went to markets and stalls that we would not have done by…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 209 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 104 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pasar Baru Foodie Tour
- Pasar Baru Foodie Tour will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Pasar Baru Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pasar Baru Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- Pasar Baru Foodie Tour price starts from $49.24. Discover and book Pasar Baru Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- Pasar Baru Foodie Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pasar Baru Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor