Pasar Baru Foodie Tour
By Good Indonesian Food Tour
The lively Pasar Baru was built in 1820. Located in the Central of Jakarta, Pasar Baru is home to a smelting of Indonesian, Chinese, Dutch colonial and Indian cultures and heaven to those who wants to experience the old Jakarta with Pasar Baru Foodie Tour. As the oldest shopping district in Jakarta where it lined with numbers of shops and well-known with their textile business market, Pasar Baru also offers tons of delicious foods you should try for your Pasar Baru foodie tour experience.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-100, max of 8 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Large portion of tasting menu at 5 different eateries
- Small group capacity (maximum 8 people per guide)
- Professional Local Foodie Buddy (English and Indonesian speaking)
- Entry/Admission - Pasar Baru Jakarta
- Other entrance fees and expenses such as other meals, drinks, and shopping unless otherwise stated.
- Hotel transfer
- Departure details
- 15, Jl. Ps. Baru No.42, RT.15/RW.4, Ps. Baru, Kecamatan Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10710, Indonesia Passer Baroe Gate
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26883P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform any food restriction
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pasar Baru Foodie Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pasar Baru Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pasar Baru Foodie Tour?
- Pasar Baru Foodie Tour price starts from $49.24. Discover and book Pasar Baru Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pasar Baru Foodie Tour cancellation policy?
- Pasar Baru Foodie Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pasar Baru Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pasar Baru Foodie Tour?
- Pasar Baru Foodie Tour is hosted by Good Indonesian Food Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Good Indonesian Food Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pasar Baru Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26883P35
- You'll start at15, Jl. Ps. Baru No.4215, Jl. Ps. Baru No.42, RT.15/RW.4, Ps. Baru, Kecamatan Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10710, IndonesiaPasser Baroe GateSee address & details
- 1Pasar Baru JakartaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedFood tasting in 5 placesRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Don’t book! Nobody will show up!
Don’t book - nobody will show up!!!! Tried to call and checked all the entrances, but I think this operator is no l…
Great cooking class experience with lots of fun
We had a really fun time cooking with Bu Herni. The meal we cooked was delicious and consisted out of a great varie…
Tour guide did not show up
The tour guide did not show up. So we wasted money on transport to and from the meeting point. Definitely not recom…
If i could leave a -10 i would. We booked this tour but the people involved never even reached out to us. But we al…
Would've never find these GEMs otherwise.. GREAT Experience!
We found Good Indonesian Food from Street Food Fiesta in Berawa. Ani was our tour guide... We found the best lamb s…
Amazing street food experience in Bali!
I lived in Bali for quite a while but never tried any of the foods in the places we’ve visited on this tour! Can’…
Downtown Denpasar is a Delight
We had a fabulous tour of the market and stroll through local parks to sample lumpia (spring rolls) and other stree…
Bad booking experience
Disappointed. I used these guys 3 times the last time I was in Bali in 2017. Was excited to go on the walking tour.…
Above and Beyond Food Tour Experience
Two thumbs up for Astrid Prajogo, the brain behind this Food Tour and Bli Puri Ana, our guide for Ubud Heritage foo…
Ultimate Bali food tour
What a wonderful way to learn and taste the local food. Diny our tour operator was so knowledgeable and always aske…
Informative street food tour
I had been to Bali a few times but I still found this to be an excellent tour as I went to places where the locals …
Highlight of our trip!
I love food tours when I travel, and this experience was no different. We went on the Ubud Foodie Walking Tour and …
The highlight of our trip
My 2 friends and I were lucky enough to be the only people booked on the tour so it was very personable, our guide …
An amazing interesting tour in the back streets of Kuta,where the locals eat..our guide Ratih was so friendly and s…
beautiful real Indonesian food
This tour was absolutely fantastic and is highly recommended that you do this tour on an EMPTY EMPTY stomach! My pa…
Is it possible to attend only one adult? I believe the settings for minimum number of your is wrong.