Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Alive Museum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Any other things not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The confirmation of the booking is not your entrance ticket, Entrance ticket will forward you by email ASAP once you booked.
- bring your printed copy to the venue.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: MAM Holidays Indonesia
review Jakarta aquarium
this experience was so great we enjoyed it a lot we met inggrit, and she was friendly and told me everything about …
Pickup and drop off from hotel in Medan (bear in mind its a 3+ hours drive). Car was clean and comfortable. Guides …
All about trust
Do get your visit arrangement done via this medium. I did not do this, thinking that I will save money, but it turn…
Private day tour to Bukit Lawang
It was a gruelling trek for two senior citizens, one with a knee replacement.Ucok and Memet held my hand supported …
Private full day Bukit Lawang Trekking Tour from Medan
Excellent. The trek is very hard work but worth it in the end. Ucok was an excellent guide and looked after me. Eve…
Amazing trip with amazing guide, Tulus!
Had such an amazing trip to see the Buddhist and Hindu Temples as well as a super fun jeep trip to see the volcano.…
If you are visiting Medan and don’t have a lot of time but still want to experience a day in Bukit Lawang, this is …
Great Experience !
Tony and our excellent driver Ogy ensured we had a fun and exciting day! The highlights for us were the Javanese p…
We really enjoyed it!! All organized from pick up to drop off. Ucok and Danni were very friendly and took their tim…
We had a wonderful day with Ucok and his friend André. The driver picked us up at 07:00 and at 9:30 we already arri…
5/5 would recommend
Highly recommend this private tour. We were kept in the loop from more than a week before the trip even started, wi…
What a wonderful day! Highly recommend!
This experience was way more than I expected. We were guided by Ucok and his brother Tondy trough this trek in th…
Amazing Jungle Experience!
This one day trek is a must for anyone wanting to see orangutans and learn more about the environment in Bukit Lawa…
Jakarta day tour
Our guide was very good and knowledgeable. Our driver was also very funny and they seemed to work very well togeth…
I hardly write reviews but visiting Bukit Lawang was the highlight of my holiday! We saw a number of Orangutans and…
- MAM Holidays Indonesia, Alive Museum
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Alive Museum Admission Ticket
- Alive Museum Admission Ticket price starts from $12.83. Discover and book Alive Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Alive Museum Admission Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Alive Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Alive Museum Admission Ticket is hosted by MAM Holidays Indonesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MAM Holidays Indonesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alive Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Alive Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor