Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The diverse religions and cultures in Indonesia inevitably have direct impact to the history of the capital city. The proximity of the religious sites in Gambir area are the evidences of inter-religious tolerance since the past era. Explore inside the biggest mosque and church in Indonesia. You will also be introduced with some historical sites in the area such as Lapangan Banteng (Buffalo Field), Ministry of Finance, Gedung Pancasila (Pancasila Building), Grand Post Office and Gedung Kesenian Jakarta (Jakarta Art Hall) on foot. The existence of those buildings are the proof that a new modern city was built during the colonial era. We will walk along in the Gambir area where the philosophy of the religious tolerance is exhibited!
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Pocket map
- Private Tour
- Optional activities other than specified,
- Travel insurance,
- Guide tips
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Physical activity level : 3/5
- Meeting Point : Gambir Railway Station
- Please bring umbrella, in case of raining. Especially during rainy season (October – April)
- Method of travelling : Walking
- Minimum and Maximum Pax : 1-12 Pax
- Please prepare to wear comfortable clothes & shoes (Jakarta’s weather is all-time warm and humid)
- This tour is not recommended/suitable for wheelchair and baby strollers
- The tour is free for infant (0-3 years).
- Adult and children (3-12 years old) share the same fare
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- As we will visit some religious sites, it is encouraged to wear modest, conservate clothing (long pants/jeans and slevee t-shirt/shirt). However, the mosque will provide a free robe for the tourist
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Walkindies Travel Co
I joined their Cycling Tour Old Batavia and the whole experience is great. The trip started on time, enough time on…
First time participated, joined Independence Day Cycling Tour. Whatta experience! Very organized, educational and f…
I joined Independence Day Cycling Tour and was enjoyed it so much. The trip was and interesting and organized. Tou…
Just once participated in the Walkindies Morning Cycling Tour event. So I am happy to do sports while deepening th…
Very educational. A good way to “travel” during this pandemic. I had a problem with my internet connection towards…
Thorough Information, Learn a lot of New Things!
The virtual tour was very thorough, very well prepared and can get all the related information surrounding the topi…
Great guided trip to the old center of Jakarta (ancient Batavia)
With a walk through the old harbour and a visit to the maritime museum, a visit to the old center with its classica…
Great tour - must do in Jakarta!
Rico and Jason are very professional, well equipped with ponchos and wet wipes and prepared all the information wit…
Strolling through "tempo doeloe"
A walk in old town Djakarta (Batavia) with an excellent guide. We hopped into a few museums, a public transport van…
Beautiful trip of Jakarta
We were on a family trip to Indonesia and my parents who are both above 70 were with us. I had requested the walkin…
Tour guide excellent but the bikes are dangerous
First the tour guide Supri was excellent. His English is fluent, comprehensive and with very little accent is total…
Better for the tour.
The bike tour will remain with me always. Left with a greater understanding of Indonesia’s past, present and future…
Bicycle Tour old city of Djakarta
Super friendly Guide, great attention to explaining details of the history and city development and very cautious w…
Fun & informative tour of old Jakarta
Part walking and part riding funky cruiser bikes, we enjoyed our tour thru old Jakarta & some of its museums. Our …
Day Tour of Jakarta
Excellent guide if you could not remember his name just call him Justin Timberlake. Spoke excellent English treate…
- Walkindies Travel Co
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Harmony In Weltevreden (gambir Walking Tour)
- Harmony In Weltevreden (gambir Walking Tour) price starts from $54.87. Discover and book Harmony In Weltevreden (gambir Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Harmony In Weltevreden (gambir Walking Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Harmony In Weltevreden (gambir Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Harmony In Weltevreden (gambir Walking Tour) is hosted by Walkindies Travel Co. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Walkindies Travel Co on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Harmony In Weltevreden (gambir Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Harmony In Weltevreden (gambir Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor