Ubud Art Goa Gajah Tour Tour is a Bali Half Day Tour package to enjoy visiting balinese traditional art shop such as Tohpati Batik, Celuk Gold & Silver, Batuan Painting and Mas Ubud Wood Carving art with cheap price in Bali Island then relax for Coffee Break to enjoy the healthy Luwak Coffee the most Expensive Coffee in the world and last visiting GOA GAJAH (Elephant Cave) Temple, the ancient hermitage with Ganesha Statue inside.
Ubud Art Goa Gajah Tour Itinerary
— Daily departure : 08.30 AM —
• Visit Ubud Art Villages for Shopping :
• TOHPATI village as known for batik processing and hand weaving cloth
• CELUK is famous for it’s Gold and Silver works
• BATUAN, home of Painters and Traditional House Compound
• MAS known as Wood Carvers village
• Last visit AGRO TOURISM to see Coffee Farm, Spicy, Vanilla, Fruits Plants etc. Also here you try the famous ‘Luwak Coffee’
• And the last is visiting GOA GAJAH (Elephant Cave) Temple, the ancient hermitage with Ganesha Statue inside.
Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All activities and entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.