Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tanah Lot TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedVisit Tanah Lot, a temple perched on a rock in the midst of the ocean. Learn about the many ceremonies that the Balinese performs at this unique temple and hear about the legend of the giant snake living in the cave just next to the shore. Experience a magical sunset experience.Read more
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 paying adults are required (including for child)
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Smailing Tour DMC
Perfect Service with a large car. Professinonal driver. Napkin and Water service. On time arrival and on time dr…
Prompt arrival and pleasant driver. One request would be to offer free wifi. Otherwise a great service.
A reliable driver with a car for hire at bandung Indonesia.
I and my family members booked a driver with car for our tour, airport pick up and shopping.Onedriver named Asep Du…
Lovely city with good food
Its a lovely city with many food options and a rich history. Recommend borobudur and peramban temple tour and we…
Gusman is perfect guide
The temples were all lovely but the best part of the trip was Risky, the perfect driver, and Gusman, the perfect gu…
Brilliant and informative
Very helpful guide who gave lots of information. The driver was also the best we have had on this trip so far. Love…
Rice Fields & Waterfall
Absolutely loved the rice feilds,definitely a must when traveling to Bali,i also heard you can go on quad bike tour…
Couldn't get any worse
First, I booked for the Jan 13 12:00 PM time. I contacted the "Smailing Tour DMC" beforehand and they stated that…
First of all: the stables are great, the horses are well treated, the stuff at the stables is so nice! BUT: you sho…
We did a 2 day tour with the most famous parts in Bali. The van was clean and confortable and always on time. Our t…
What an experience!!!
It was an absolutely amazing experience making one and only jewelry!! The jewelers at Chez Monique were very friend…
Dont believe it was worth the $$
We didnt visit Temple, we did visit 2 Batik artist shops 1 was closed and the other was closing. Most of the fresh …
Very nice Stable
Horses are well behaved, and riding in the rice fields was very nice. The Staff was very friendly too. I booked onl…
Avoid this one
It pains me to give a one star review because I know it will come down on our tour guide. Unfortunately, the tour w…
Nice scenery with kind and friendly soft spoken locals. Served visitors with own produce tea. A must visit when you…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,396 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 321 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 352 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour
What time does Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour start?
Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour?
Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour price starts from $80.90. Discover and book Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour cancellation policy?
Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour on Tripadvisor