Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This Lhasa & Mount Everest tour includes all of the best sights, sounds, and smells Tibet has to offer. The expedition to the great Mt. Everest, one of earth’s most remote corners, could also give you a chance to view the sunrise and sunset there. You can do nothing but feel marvel for the nature’s masterpiece on this tour.
Arrive in Lhasa by flight or...
Lhasa / Gyantse [3980m] /...
Shigatse / Rongbuk [4900m] /...
Rongbuk / Shigatse 340km,...
Shigatse / Lhasa 270km, 6hrs drive
Lhasa / Next Destination
- Airport or train station pick-up and send off in due time
- Twin share room of three star hotels in Lhasa and Shigatse, guesthouse dorm bed room in Rongbuk
- Breakfasts in Lhasa and Shigatse, one welcome dinner in Lhasa
- Professional English-speaking local Tibetan guide
- Vehicle type will be arranged according to group size
- All Tibet Travel Permits
- All entrance fees listed in the itinerary
- Vehicle and personal entry permit for Mt Everest Nature Preserve
- Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance
- One bottle of mineral water
- Oxygen supply in the van
- Entry/Admission - Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Yamdrok Yumtso Lake
- Entry/Admission - Karo La Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Pelkor Chode Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Rongbuk Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Everest Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Tashilunpo Monastery
- Chinese visa application fee
- Flight or train to and from Tibet
- Single supplement when no one to share the room. 190USD for July and Aug, 160USD for other monthes
- Breakfast in EBC, Lunch and Dinner
- Tips for guide and driver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Violet, who helped us at this travel service was amazing. She is very detail oriented and timely in her responses. Initially, we were hesitant to trust someone we never met over email to set things up for us, but we did, and she took care of details immaculately. …
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from GoToTibet-Team, Manager at 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour
Responded Dec 1, 2019
Hi Christie, Thank you very much for traveling with us. We appreciate your comment and we will continue provide good service to future tourists. Wish you all the best! Best Regards, Daniel
My friend and I booked our tour through Violet at GTT who we found to be very helpful and knowledgable. Nothing was too much trouble for her and on our birthdays she even arranged for a birthday cake to be delivered to our hotel room in Lhasa! We felt completely taken care of…
Date of experience: May 2019
2 Helpful votes
Hi! I just finished a trip with my family (mother, father, brother and husband) to Tibet. I want to write this review to thank the agency GTT and especially Violet for arranging this tour for us and helping us with all our questions. If we wanted to see some extra sigths, change…
Date of experience: June 2019
2 Helpful votes
When I was planning my Tibet trip, I was lost among the offers of the many tour organizers. All of them say they are experienced, they are professional. As travellers are currently not allowed to enter into Tibet individually, you have to trust and choose one of them, let them…
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Go To Tibet Tours
8 days lhasa & everest base camp
Book the 8 days tibet tour via Violet. It was a great trip . Violet helped us to plan the trip and apply for tibet …
Go To Tibet Agency
I highly recommend this agency. I travelled with other 2 couples who booked through different agencies and they pai…
Amazing tour (Victoria and Santi from Barcelona)
The agency Go to Tibet has given us the opportunity to personalize a week tour around Tibet and they have organized…
TIBET-Once life tour
I had a wonderful trip in Tibet. I REALLY recommand this agency if you plan to visit Tibet. Violet is AMAZING. She…
Wonderful trip to an incredible place
We did a 10 day private trip to Tibet in August 2018. Our itinerary included visiting Lhasa, Everest Base Camp (EBC…
Tibet -an incredible country quite unlike any other we have visited
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Tibet, it is an incredible country quite unlike any other we have visited. We fe…
A dreamlike experience
My trip to Tibet was an incredible experience. The advice was fantastic from the very beginning. The agency even he…
Dear Violet What can my wife and I say, it was beyond all our expectations. Firstly your expert knowledge…
Our experience with GoToTibet.com was great!
Was planning for a trip to Tibet and was initially very confused by all the regulations and Tibet permit registrati…
We had a great time in Lhasa with GoToTibet! We spent 4-5 days there and managed to visit most of the sight-seeing …
We traveled in Lhasa to Shigatse and back on a 5 day trip itinerary with Gototibet. 2 days were spent traveling and…
Our Fantastic Trip with Go To Tibet
This is the best trip ever. Tibet is just wonderful. We travelled with Go To Tibet in early 2018 and joined the E…
Unforgettable sight seeing in Tibet!
I really had great time in Tibet! It was still a bit cold in Tibet at April, but the view was unforgettable! The se…
Best experience ever!
I did 10 days itinerary including Everest base camp and Namtso lake. It was a small group of 6 people. We first vis…
Well organized tour with excellent tour guide!
My girlfriend and I chose this organization because they were the most helpful company while asking for information…
- Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot, Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si), and 12 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour
What time does 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour start?
8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour?
How much is 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour?
8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour price starts from $842.11. Discover and book 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour cancellation policy?
8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 Days Lhasa & Everest Base Camp Tour on Tripadvisor