Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A 4 days private tour It contains classic and essential sites like potala palace,Johkang temple and Lake Namtso.
- Tibet travel permit and all other permits to Tibet needed.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Private Vehicle
- Professional English speaking Tibetan local
- 3 or 4 stars hotel based on your tour option
- Free Airport shuttle transfer between lhasa airport and Hotel.
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance.
- Tibet hand map & Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- Lunches and dinners (usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal)
- Gratuities (recommended 7 USD/day to tour guide and driver in total)
- Personal expenses
- Tourists Chinese visa
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make your booking in 12-day in advance in order to process your Tibet travel permit
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, Hypertension,asthma or other serious medical conditions
- A current valid passport scanned copy is required after your booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Tibet Trip Booking
Stunning. A must see but dress warmly.
This was outstanding and better than I expected. The setting was stunning and really professional and well done. A …
You will not regret it. My 11 years old daughter enjoys it a lot as well. A post closed has more details. This is a…
Lhasa is central heart for Buddhist people and best tourist attraction place.
To visit Lhasa is my dream and i am cultural and historical traveler. I found this all in Lhasa tour. Thank you ver…
No Tibetan I know has been to see this...
... they regard it as Chinese propaganda. Regardless, my pre-teen and I did attend - on a rainy night, where I felt…
7 days Everest experience
What a pity that we just spent 7 days in Tibet, should be longer. We had planed our Tibet trip since 2 years ago, i…
Lucky to saw the appearance of Everest goddess
When everyone talks about Tibet, the focus must be on Everest. That's why we have chosen Everest as our destination…
7 days trip from Lhasa to Nepal via Everest
My original plan was to travel to Nepal, but I joined an organized overland tour from Tibet to Nepal with TibetTrip…
We finally left our footprint in this holy land
It was our business trip to China, my company arranged us a 10 days Tibet trip after the conference. We were lucky …
Everything was just excellent.
On the first day we arrived in Lhasa, tour guide and staff gave us a warm welcome with a white Hada, and gave us so…
Tibet China Travel CITS
Itinerary was poorly planned: long hours of travel for 1 hour visit to site, sometimes curtailed due to weather or…
News from Kailash
We traveled as a couple . Indipendent travellers. We have read a lot before living but many news were off. Now ther…
An forgettable high altitude travel experience！
We have been planned Tibet travel for years,finally we did that.We joined a local private tour for 10 days.Tibet is…
Friendly staffs and enjoyable trip
Recently me and my wife joined small grouping tour which has visited Lhasa,Everest,Lake Namtso,Nyingchi. Grand Pota…
Best service we have ever had
We are a family travel, we found this travel service from network. They organised us a private10 days tour consists…
Tibet China Travel
Tibet has been my dream since many years ago, but me and my friends were always afraid of this trip, because of som…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour?
4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour price starts from $863.16. Discover and book 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour cancellation policy?
4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour?
4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour is hosted by Tibet Trip Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tibet Trip Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day Lhasa and Lake Namtso Private Tour on Tripadvisor