Ages 3-70, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Small-group (2-12 persons)
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking, local Tibetan guide
- City tour tourist vehicle
- Liability travel insurance
- Drinking water provided during the trip
- Entrance fee of tourist site
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Tibet Travel Permit at additional USD $50 per person
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup Point: Clients' Hotel in Lhasa downtown Dates: Daily Seeoff point: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7462P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Book at least 20 days in advance so that the tour operator may obtain your Tibet Permit. The Tibet Permit will be delivered to the customer's delivery address / hotel address in China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Notice: Customers' airport pickup and drop-off in Lhasa need be arranged by tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- A valid passport and China L Visa used to apply for Tibet Permit are required on the travelling period
- Travelers who got a Tibet Travel Permit from another travel agency cannot book this day tour
- Travelers are required to book multiple day tours from the same suppliers if their plan includes multiple destinations in Tibet
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries?
- Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries cancellation policy?
- Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries?
- Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries is hosted by Tibet Vista. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tibet Vista on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7462P12
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sera MonasteryStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent experience with Tibet Vista
From start to finish, everything was seamless and enjoyable. The travel agent was responsive and helpful, the guide…
the all trip was amazing our guide Gijme was great with a lot of knowledge.all sides view are great include the Eve…
This trip was fantastic. After covid, it was quite hard getting a permit for Tibet. However the staff at Tibet Vist…
Tibet was beautiful, but find another company to book the tour with
Obtaining the permit for the trip was very last minute. I got the permit through TibetVista the day before the actu…
Tibet - just go!
What a trip! A truly special special place and fantastic trip from start to finish! I won’t run through the amazi…
Worth the experience !
Unforgettable trip in Tibet. Jigme, our guide and Sima, the driver made us feel like second home. Jigme has great k…
Awe inspiring start to 2022!
This was an incredible trip! Our guide Jigme and Mr Ni the driver were exceptionally welcoming and knowledgeable. W…
Had a great trip in Lhasa with Tibet Vista
I did the Lhasa city tour with Tibet Vista and loved the experience. The time was short but it was jam packed with …
The Rooftop of the World
Back in October of 2017, I wanted to visit Tibet. While looking on Wechat articles for some way to get there, I cam…
English speaking staff, quick responses, great attention to detail
I highly recommend Tibet Visa for anyone looking to explore Tibet The friendly, English speaking staff did an amaz…
Indeed a majestic roof of the world!
I took this week long trip with my wife in Oct 2019 with no prior experience of such high altitude.We couldn't stop…
A visit to Tibet
Well what can I say... this is such a beautiful place to visit - definitely recommend it to everyone! Every Tibetan…
Had the best Tibet experience! Nothing disappointed me, the place, the people and culture all fascinating! Our guid…
Tibet is, above all, a dream land. That said, we got caught in the Tibet closing due to epidemics, which didn't all…
very good experience
it was very good experience. tour guide Jigme was very kind, caring and good explain for each sites.
More to explore in Lhasa
Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries provided by Tibet Vista
Product Overview: Day Tour: Tibet Drepung and Sera Monasteries
|Number of Photos||1|