Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lhasa Airport Pick-up
Drepung Monastery, Sera...
Potala Palace, Tibet Museum,...
Departure from Lhasa, Airport...
- 3 nights accommodation based on twin-sharing room
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Professional private guide and driver
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Meals as specified on the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Norbulingka (Precious Stone Garden)
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Tibet Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- China Visa Fee
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- On the first day of your arrival, avoid vigorous activities such as walking fast, running and swimming. Bathing and smoking are also not recommended.
- Tibet tours must be booked at least 25 days in advance; upon booking, clear copies of all travelers' passports and Chinese visas must immediately be sent to the local tour operator in order to apply for and obtain your Tibet travel permit in time for your tour
- Please note that if your Chinese visa is not an 'L' tourist visa, then you need to provide supplementary letters from your sponsored organization; please contact the local operator for more details
- If you're flying into Tibet from mainland China: You need the original copy of the Tibet travel permit that the local tour operator will send to your hotel in mainland China. Therefore, please provide your hotel details (name, address and contact numbers) and your hotel reservation number. If you are not staying at a hotel and have a connection flight to Tibet from mainland China, please provide detailed flight information so the local operator can arrange someone from the tour company to deliver your permit to you at the airport in China when you arrive
- If you're taking a train to Tibet from mainland China: You will only need a printed copy of the Tibet permit, which you will receive from the local operator via email
- If you fly into Tibet from Kathmandu, Nepal: You don’t need to have a Chinese visa, but you do need a Tibet Group Visa (same as a Chinese visa) from the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. When you send the copy of your passport to the local tour operator after booking, the staff will help you to get the Tibet Group Visa. The Tibet Group Visa fee is not included in the tour price, so you will be asked to pay at the embassy. Please keep in mind that even if you have a Chinese visa, if you enter Tibet from Nepal, it is required that you have the Tibet Group Visa. Please be advised that when you apply for the Tibet Group Visa, the Chinese Embassy will cancel your current visa. You can only apply for the Tibet Group Visa through a local Nepalese agent, so this tour operator's local agent in Nepal will help you obtain it
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We appreciate our tour guide Lhakdon for touring us and taking care of us during our trip. She was full of knowledge of the history and religious practices of the place. Her good english accent made all things more easier. She made sure we were healthy and she also helped us…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from Sally S, Guest Relations Manager at 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple
Responded Nov 14, 2019
Dear Armin_is_loved, Greetings from TravelChinaGuide! We appreciate your time to post this positive review and give a 5-star rating to our tour service. We could not be happier to know that you enjoyed our guide Lhakdon who is knowledgeable, responsive and efficient. She is indeed an excellent staff in our company. We will transfer your positive review to her for congratulation. Thanks for having choosing us to arrange your Tibet tour and we hope to serve you again should there be another chance. Best wishes!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel China Guide Tours
Amazing Tibet Tour
For my mother's 75th birthday, we (her sons) dicided to treat her to a trip to the roof of the world. We had a gre…
Marvelous and Magical Experience in Tibet
After so many years my wife and I waited for this moment, finally our dream came true. …
Outstanding Tibet Experience
We had a 5 days tour - actually 3 effective days, because day 1 and 5 were travel days from and to Beijing. The rem…
A Dream Realized
My wife and I were frightful that our desire to visit Lhasa was to remain a dream deferred. However, despite a mix …
2 day private tour (part of 12 day Beijing/Lhasa/Xi'an/Shanghai private tour with Travel China Guide)
We had a lovely time with our guide Namgyal Dolker. She was very friendly and had very detailed knowledge of Tibet …
Lhasa 4 day Tour
We met our wonderful guide Lhakdon with Travel China Guide Tours-Tibet, as we walked out of the Lhasa Airport. Lak…
We visited Lhasa on a long weekend and Lhakdon was our guide. She was knowledgeable and showed us the important si…
We had the tour of a lifetime in Tibet. Lhakdon collected us from the train and looked after us with the greatest o…
Lhasa Tour with Lhakdon
We spent 4 days and 3 nights in Lhasa with Lhakdon as our tour guide. Lhakdon was extremely knowledgeable and inter…
3 day visit to Lhasa
We just returned from a 13 day trip to Beijing-Lhasa-Xi'an. The entire process was smooth-sailing and professional.…
Amazing Voyage through Lhasa, Gyangtse, and Shigatse
What a fantastic tour Travel China Guide Tours arranged for me! Working with the agent Selina Wu, I received great …
Lhakdon was a wonderful choice as guide. Being Tibetan herself she has some fascinating insights into the people an…
8 days in Tibet
We had a wonderful time experiencing Tibet. Our guide Lhakdon was extremely knowledgeable and considerate . Several…
Great under all points of view
We have booked a very interesting tour with Travel China Guide, but unfortunately our trip finished still in Tibet,…
China Tours Lhasa Tibet - Potala Palace
the city is not large and we could have walked it, but we had a nice van and guide hired to show the palace. Dorjee…
- Lhasa Gonggar Airport, Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si), and 7 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple
What time does 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple start?
4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple?
How much is 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple?
4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple price starts from $881.00. Discover and book 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple cancellation policy?
4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Day Tibet Tour: Private Lhasa Package of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple on Tripadvisor