Make the most of a day in Nanjing with this private customized highlight tour. Accompanied by your professional tour guide, visit the city’s top attractions, such as Sum Yat-sem Mausoleum, Xiaoling Tomb, Zhonghua Gate, Confucius, Meiling Palace, Jiming Temple, Xuanwu Lake or Presidential Palace, Nanjing Museum or Nanjing Massacre museum. You are freely to make your own starting time and choose to visit the attractions based on your preference. In addition, you can select the option with an air-conditioned vehicle and driver for your tour.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle(if Tour with car service option is selected)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transport by private vehicle (if Tour only option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Zhonghua Gate (Zhonghuamen Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Nanjing
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Nanjing city hotel or residence
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P340
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 3 is free to join
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Confucian Temple Area (Fuzi Miao)
- Zhonghua Gate (Zhonghuamen Castle)
- Sun Yatsen Mausoleum (Zhongshan Ling)
- How much is Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way?
- Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way price starts from $75.44. Discover and book Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way cancellation policy?
- Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way?
- Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way is hosted by Amazing Jiangnan Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Jiangnan Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P340
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zhonghua Gate (Zhonghuamen Castle)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Sun Yatsen Mausoleum (Zhongshan Ling)Stop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3Ming Xiaoling MausoleumStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Confucian Temple Area (Fuzi Miao)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Amazing Jiangnan Trip
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
#1 of 12 Tours & Activities in Nanjing
- 295tonid00Great experience to see some wonderful sightsWould recommend. Punctual, courteous. Tour guide Francis has great English, more than just basic conversation. He was knowledgeable and very engaging. Driver was good, always there when we were ready. I was a solo traveler so a little nervous, but it was a pleasant experience. Easy to communicate with Alana the organizer and Francis as there was flexibility in the itinerary.
- visitnanjing00Nice!Set in a naturally acoustic environment, this venue exudes an artistic charm that transcends time. White doves gracefully circle the elegant structure, adding an ethereal touch to its solemnity. When the surrounding forests burst into vivid colors, the Music Stage transforms into a different kind of beauty, radiating the brilliance of a century-old architectural masterpiece.
- Daniele L00Personalised to your likingLovely personalised visit of main attraction of the city. They reached out to me few days before asking g me what I’d like to visit and they tailored the visit to my liking. Since I’m into nature sightseeing they arranged for me visit in structured in nature.
- 334rinag00Nanjing historical sites visitYou should go to these historical sites in Nanjing to learn about China's history. Mr Wong Wei (Fred), our local English tour guide has a broad knowledge of China's history. I highly recommend him as your tour guide when you visit Nanjing.
- canonling00Lucky to have a tour guide like youToday 2nd of July, it was rainy day and summer holiday started for the high school students finished examination. Most attractions were crowed by people on Sunday. For me having a short trip, I will not willing to waste my time, so I decided to give up some places to go. My tour guide could reschedule the plan for visiting in no time. It shows her profession and knows the place so well. I feel glad to chose their service.
- Patrick V00Ideal tour when not much timeWhen you give a 5 star rating it means there is not much to add. Fed, the guide, did an excellent job. Highly professional. Same for Alana in the back office
- RobinSJD00Excellent Experience!What a wonderful evening! A delicious dinner at a very popular Chinese restaurant, where we could try the local salted duck specialty. Then, a night cruise on a dragon boat, to see all the lights and bridges on the river, and a tour through the Confucius Temple. The whole time, Alana and Fred made sure that we had a great table at the restaurant, ordered good food, and got tickets to help us to get to the front of all the lines. With almost 25 years' experience as a guide, Fred is very well-traveled, and had lots of history to share. And, Alana made sure we were well-informed about all of the details and helped to make sure we were so comfortable, every step of the way! We even ended up walking a little through the old town, and got ice cream! Our driver was terrific too. Such an easy, relaxing and enjoyable experience. One of our best nights in China, even with a little rain. Highly recommend this tour for a fun night in Nanjing!
- EdMotion00Fred Wang Wei and Alana were great hostsThey put together a special itinerary for me based on my interest in Zheng He maritime history as well as the transitions between the first and third Ming emperors. Fred is seriously knowledgeable as well as a polyglot - he catches various languages and cultures very easily. Overall one of the best tour teams I have come across.
- U1481YWandrewc00Very InformativeI had an excellent day with Fred and Alana. It was extremely informative with a knowledgeable guide and seem less logistics.
- 463alberto00Nanjing TourAbsolutely fantastic tour. Fred has so much information on Nanjing! I definitely recommend taking this tour as this tour company is familiar with all of the changes to admission policy in tourist sites due to the pandemic.
- caff8400Day Tour of NanjingFantastic tour with Ava today, perfect English and really engaging. Very flexible to our needs and happy to answer questions on anything...including just general life in China. Clean car, good driver, picked up early from hotel lobby and very efficient at picking us up at each stop on the tour. Never made lunch as we had filled up on breakfast in the morning so chose to carry on with the tour...however did pass the restaurant and looked really nice. Overall a great tour, very slick, seen a lot in a short space of time, if you want to understand the history and culture of both Nanjing and China as a whole then would definitely recommend this tour.
- Hugary100Nanjing Ancient Impressions Private Day Tour with lunchFred our guide meet us at our downtown hotel and was friendly with excellent English language skills. We had a good steady pace for the day seeing all the listed items on the itinerary. Fred’s knowledge of each site its history and purpose was excellent and no question was to difficult. Lunch was great with more than we could eat in a quaint Chinese restaurant with local foods. We do quite a few tours and found the company kept us informed of time guides as we approached the date of our tour. Fred our guide was excellent his driver was efficient and safe. We would have no hesitation in recommending this tour.
- efbrinkley00Amazing tour of NanjingWe had an amazing tour visiting many different cultural points throughout the city. The guides were very flexible regarding our itinerary and made arrangements and ticket purchases on our behalf. Highly recommended!
- Markkela00Awesome!Absolutely worth it! We were in Nanjing with a layover of 29 hours, so we booked this tour without expecting too much. I was wrong, this tour is amazing, exceeded my expectations, the tour guide Ava is just great, smart and sweet. The driver was so punctual and helpful. We will be back some day for longer time. Thank you!!! 100% recommended.
- ursbruno00Your wishes become true.Fred waited for us in the hotel lobby. We reviewed our program, because the massacre museum is closed for update. During the taxi ride he updated us on the history. Via the downtown lake we climbed the Sun Yatsen Mausoleum. Afterwards we had a 5 dishes lunch at a local restaurant, which was tasty. In the afternoon we visited the big gate, before we descended to the Confucius Area. At the end we visited the education center of Confucius. We we’re brought on time to the Nanjing South Station. It was an unforgettable experience. Fred speaks really fluent English. The car was very comfortable
Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way provided by Amazing Jiangnan Trip
Product Overview: Private Amazing Nanjing City Day Tour in Your Way
Number of Photos