This comfortable private transfer service pick you up from Nanjing city center to Zhenjiang, a prefecture-level city in Jiangsu Province. Zhenjiang was formerly the provincial capital of Jiangsu and remains as an important transportation hub. Enjoy door-to-door service in a comfortable private vehicle operated by a courteous friendly driver. You can choose to be dropped-off at your Zhenjiang city hotel or the downtown area. Your friendly driver looks forward to meeting you in your Nanjing hotel or local residence. Optional round-trip transfer service is available at time of booking.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 90–120 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Experienced driver
- Private comfortable vehicle
- One way or two way transfer to Zhenjaing city from Nanjing city center based on your booking option
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P217
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center?
- Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center price starts from $94.36. Discover and book Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center?
- Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center is hosted by Amazing Jiangnan Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Jiangnan Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer to Zhenjiang from Nanjing City Center on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P217
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Amazing Jiangnan Trip
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
#1 of 11 Tours & Activities in Nanjing
- canonling00Lucky to have a tour guide like youToday 2nd of July, it was rainy day and summer holiday started for the high school students finished examination. Most attractions were crowed by people on Sunday. For me having a short trip, I will not willing to waste my time, so I decided to give up some places to go. My tour guide could reschedule the plan for visiting in no time. It shows her profession and knows the place so well. I feel glad to chose their service.
- Patrick V00Ideal tour when not much timeWhen you give a 5 star rating it means there is not much to add. Fed, the guide, did an excellent job. Highly professional. Same for Alana in the back office
- RobinSJD00Excellent Experience!What a wonderful evening! A delicious dinner at a very popular Chinese restaurant, where we could try the local salted duck specialty. Then, a night cruise on a dragon boat, to see all the lights and bridges on the river, and a tour through the Confucius Temple. The whole time, Alana and Fred made sure that we had a great table at the restaurant, ordered good food, and got tickets to help us to get to the front of all the lines. With almost 25 years' experience as a guide, Fred is very well-traveled, and had lots of history to share. And, Alana made sure we were well-informed about all of the details and helped to make sure we were so comfortable, every step of the way! We even ended up walking a little through the old town, and got ice cream! Our driver was terrific too. Such an easy, relaxing and enjoyable experience. One of our best nights in China, even with a little rain. Highly recommend this tour for a fun night in Nanjing!
- EdMotion00Fred Wang Wei and Alana were great hostsThey put together a special itinerary for me based on my interest in Zheng He maritime history as well as the transitions between the first and third Ming emperors. Fred is seriously knowledgeable as well as a polyglot - he catches various languages and cultures very easily. Overall one of the best tour teams I have come across.
- U1481YWandrewc00Very InformativeI had an excellent day with Fred and Alana. It was extremely informative with a knowledgeable guide and seem less logistics.
- 463alberto00Nanjing TourAbsolutely fantastic tour. Fred has so much information on Nanjing! I definitely recommend taking this tour as this tour company is familiar with all of the changes to admission policy in tourist sites due to the pandemic.
- caff8400Day Tour of NanjingFantastic tour with Ava today, perfect English and really engaging. Very flexible to our needs and happy to answer questions on anything...including just general life in China. Clean car, good driver, picked up early from hotel lobby and very efficient at picking us up at each stop on the tour. Never made lunch as we had filled up on breakfast in the morning so chose to carry on with the tour...however did pass the restaurant and looked really nice. Overall a great tour, very slick, seen a lot in a short space of time, if you want to understand the history and culture of both Nanjing and China as a whole then would definitely recommend this tour.
- Hugary100Nanjing Ancient Impressions Private Day Tour with lunchFred our guide meet us at our downtown hotel and was friendly with excellent English language skills. We had a good steady pace for the day seeing all the listed items on the itinerary. Fred’s knowledge of each site its history and purpose was excellent and no question was to difficult. Lunch was great with more than we could eat in a quaint Chinese restaurant with local foods. We do quite a few tours and found the company kept us informed of time guides as we approached the date of our tour. Fred our guide was excellent his driver was efficient and safe. We would have no hesitation in recommending this tour.
- efbrinkley00Amazing tour of NanjingWe had an amazing tour visiting many different cultural points throughout the city. The guides were very flexible regarding our itinerary and made arrangements and ticket purchases on our behalf. Highly recommended!
- Markkela00Awesome!Absolutely worth it! We were in Nanjing with a layover of 29 hours, so we booked this tour without expecting too much. I was wrong, this tour is amazing, exceeded my expectations, the tour guide Ava is just great, smart and sweet. The driver was so punctual and helpful. We will be back some day for longer time. Thank you!!! 100% recommended.
- ursbruno00Your wishes become true.Fred waited for us in the hotel lobby. We reviewed our program, because the massacre museum is closed for update. During the taxi ride he updated us on the history. Via the downtown lake we climbed the Sun Yatsen Mausoleum. Afterwards we had a 5 dishes lunch at a local restaurant, which was tasty. In the afternoon we visited the big gate, before we descended to the Confucius Area. At the end we visited the education center of Confucius. We we’re brought on time to the Nanjing South Station. It was an unforgettable experience. Fred speaks really fluent English. The car was very comfortable
- castroverde1600One day flexible tripAva is great as a tour guide. She guided me through the highlights of nanjing and was very energetic and knowledgeable. She knows the local places well. I also specially like the flexibility and accomodation of the agency...they accepted my requests quite well. I had a fun and full day!
- Elizabeth S00Great tour for two work colleagues!We had an absolutely wonderful day! Savor was a great tour guide. Very knowledgeable and took very good care of us. Really, it was a great way to end our stay in Nanjing. My colleague and I both want to come back, and part of that is because of how kind Savor was!!!!
- jcfirsttimeuser00Highly recommendedWe really enjoyed our time in Nanjing. We were picked up at our hotel on time and were warmly welcomed by our tour guide, Cai. We visited the Presidential Palace, Dr. Sun Yang Tse Mausoleum, and the Confucius Temple and learned so much about the history and culture of China. Cai has a great personality and is extremely knowledgeable about her city. She also managed to get us a table at a restaurant with long lineups. She was incredible! Highly recommended both the city and our guide!
- robbin59400Sightseeing NanjingIt was a great experience! The guide knew a lot about everything. We have Deen the city wall, Mausoleum and the Masaca museum. It was amazing!