Meet your guide at hotel lobby in Nanjing city or Nanjing Railway Station at 9:00am or 1:00pm based on your booking option.
Typically, Start the tour by visiting the Chaotian Gong (Heaven Palace). View the ancient palace building and learn the Chinese history and art in the municipal museum.
Choose 2 to 3 attractions based on your interests and schedule from following:
• Zhonghua Gate: See the castle-style ancient city gate on a giant scale with massive masonry walls, deep arched gateways and multiple courtyards. Learn how the military defense the enemy and protect the city in the ancient times.
• Confucius Temple: See how people worship the great educator and philosopher in the temple, taste the local snacks on the old street. If time allows, take a 50 minutes boating along the mother river Qinhuai River through the old buildings.
• Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen: A must visit place in Nanjing. Hike to the top of the purple mountain, learn about the China's history in 20th century, appreciate the elegant design of the mausoleum, have a panoramic view of the city, and close up look of mausoleum itself.
• The Memorial of the Nanjing Massacre
• Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty
• Presidential Palace of Nanjing
• Nanjing Museum
• Xuanwu Lake
• Purple Mountain
• Jiming Temple
After your tour is finished, your guide will send you back to your hotel in Nanjing, or see you off at Nanjing Railway Station.