Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a high-ranked tour with lots of good comments in TripAdvisor ! Coach ride up to the Buddhist Statue Museum so that our guests need not to climb the 268 steps to see the giant buddha. No Jewelry factory included in this tour so that our guests will have ample time at each stop. An exclusive vegetarian menu for foreigners at Po Lin Monastery is arranged. We take cable car down to Tung Chung so that guests can further explore Citygate Outlets or visit Hong Kong Disneyland by public transportation easily.
- You'll start atThe Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong41 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong KongPick up will be arranged at The Salisbury YMCA Lobby at 8:30am. For pick up request at other downtown hotels, travelers are required to contact us at least 48 hours prior to tour departure to confirm possibility and pick up time.See address & details
- 1Tsing Ma BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Tai OStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Po Lin (Precious Lotus) MonasteryStop: 100 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ngong Ping 360Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atThe Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong41 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong KongPick up will be arranged at The Salisbury YMCA Lobby at 8:30am. For pick up request at other downtown hotels, travelers are required to contact us at least 48 hours prior to tour departure to confirm possibility and pick up time.See address & details
The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong, 41 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Pick up and return transfer to The Salisbury-YMCA of Hong Kong
- A Chinese vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery
- One way cable car from Ngong Ping to Tung Chung on a standard cabin
- A boat ride in Tai O (no operation for a few days during Chinese festival)
- English-speaking tour guide throughout the tour
- Admission entry ticket to the Buddha Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tai O
- Entry/Admission - Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Ping 360
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case the cable car service is suspended due to adverse weather, scheduled maintenance or other safety reasons, an exclusive coach transfer will be arranged accordingly and no refund for the cable car ticket will be made.
- Infants must sit on laps
- A complimentary boat ride in Tai O will be temporarily suspended in the event of maintenance/ any unforeseen circumstances
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is not available on 25 Jan 2020 in view of Chinese Lunar New Year Festival.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Splendid Tours & Travel
Afternoon Lantau and Monestery Tour is Great!
We had a wonderful guide for this afternoon tour. We found it through the Concierge at The JW Marriott. The tour ar…
Took this tour with guide Terry, she was informative and humorous and did a great job. The tour itself starts off w…
EXTREMELY RUDE ! - HK ISLAND 1/2 day
My mother and I took this tour the past 14th of July. The tour guide (it was a women with black hair do not remembe…
We signed up for the Hong Kong Island Orientation Tour and found this to be a most informative tour. Our tour guid…
Decided to use Splendid for the day tour of Lantau and they were excellent from start to finish. Picked up on time,…
Very late and Missed a Tour Stop
We had a pretty bad experience with Splendid Tours and Travels, booking a half-day (afternoon ) tour in Hong Kong. …
Nice afternoon to the peak and Hong Kong Island
We had a nice minibus group tour to the Peak and Hong Kong Island. The Peak had great view and our guide was excele…
Hong Kong orientation tour.
We were disappointed in this tour. Our guide was nice and quirky. But the actual tour is a trap. The look out point…
A grand tour with one problem
This company gave us a good tour that covered many of the notable features of Hong Kong. The English speaking guide…
Hong kong island tour
Subpar tour at best. Lots of wasted time. You have to pay extra for the boat ride which should just be included …
Tours - a very good option
After arrival to Hong Kong (HK for simplicity) we checked in to the hotel and we were very happy to find the Splend…
Wonderful tour during my 11 hour layover!
I had an 11 hour layover and contacted Splendid Tours the day before and was able to be added to the 5 hour tour wh…
Race day tours
As a group of 12 we used splendid tours for the Wednesday Happy Valley Race night and the Sunday Sha Tin Race day. …
Lantau and Monastery Tour - Airport Layover Tour
I arrived in Hong Kong early in the morning with a long layover. I wanted to begin adjusting timezones and get out…
booked 2 tours with this company,,got a local hotel pick-up both times.Lantau isand tour was very interesting and w…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 6,668 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour
- Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour on Tripadvisor
- Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour price starts from $134.61. Discover and book Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour on Tripadvisor
- Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tsing Ma - Lantau Island & Monastery Tour on Tripadvisor