Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure
By Wild Hong Kong
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 10-70, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- MTR Wong Tai Sin Station, Chuk Un, Hong Kong Wong Tai Sin MTR station 'exit E'.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10320P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure?
- Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure price starts from $87.09. Discover and book Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure cancellation policy?
- Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure?
- Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure is hosted by Wild Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wild Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10320P10
- You'll start atMTR Wong Tai Sin StationChuk Un, Hong KongWong Tai Sin MTR station 'exit E'.See address & details
- 1Lion Rock Country ParkStop: 15 minutesFor those who thought The Peak was the most dramatic summit looming over Victoria Harbour, think again. There is a roaring lion to north. It may not be as well known, but the Lion Rock is right up there in terms of grandeur. Conquer this rugged ridge and one will witness some of Hong Kong’s finest views. Feel the intense sprawl of Kowloon and enjoy the iconic backdrop of HK Island behind. Meanwhile a gaze round the other side reveals Sha Tin Valley and the expansive hills of the New Territories. Not only is being at the top incredible, but the walking to be had either side is most enjoyable.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great family day out
Rory is an excellent guide. His relaxed, friendly outlook set the tone for the whole day. The children enjoyed chat…
Hoi Ha Kayaking
Awesome day kayaking from Hoi Ha Beach with Wild Hong Kong yesterday. Lots of fun kayaking in relatively smooth wa…
We organised a staycation in Sai Kung on Monday and organised a Kayak tour experience. Been an absolute great day o…
Brilliant and fun tours.
We have done two kayaking days with Wild Hong Kong and both have been great. In March Alec led our tour around the …
Kayaking around Port Island, Hong Kong
Had a memorable day discovering Port Island (from Hoi Ha, Sai Kung Country Park) by kayak with friends/family. Fir…
Hiking up W. Dog Tooth Ridge - Lantau
Tristan (our guide) took us on the W. Dog Tooth Ridge hike and the views were absolutely spectacular. It is a phys…
Great Mountain Biking Adventure in Lantau!
A great day out in Lantau with the family to discover what HK has to offer for Mountain Bikers of all levels. Rory …
This was the highlight of our summer stuck in HK due to covid travel restrictions. It was awesome! Rory our guide w…
My family and I did a kayaking trip to tje Ung Kong islands with Rory. It was a tough day's work. But a fantastic t…
Top notch tour, top notch people
Rory from Wild was incredible in supporting our needs. He customized the experience to best meet our requests and m…
Don’t hesitate - just book!
This was my 4th time with Wild and as good as ever. We took a RIB around some of the remotest parts of Sai Kung - r…
Great experience and flexible
I have arranged a trip with Rory for 2 times already this summer. Although I am a local in HK, it is always great t…
Great way to get out and really explore Hong Kong with an expert & fun guide!
My friends & I have done many many hikes with Wild Hong Kong and I can recommend all of them. Ma On Shan is beautif…
Amazing day out
Fantastic day out paddling with Rory and his team. Hoi Ha is a true hidden gem in Hong Kong, I don't think we would…
Awesome! Wonderful hiking tour. Those beaches and the view are breathtaking. That was my second time and I will def…