per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Dutch
What's not included
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Any location in Hong Kong, please advise. Dates: See Availability
- Hong Kong Intl Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7643P14
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bustling City Tour - private walking tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bustling City Tour - private walking tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bustling City Tour - private walking tour?
- Bustling City Tour - private walking tour price starts from $262.66. Discover and book Bustling City Tour - private walking tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bustling City Tour - private walking tour cancellation policy?
- Bustling City Tour - private walking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bustling City Tour - private walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bustling City Tour - private walking tour?
- Bustling City Tour - private walking tour is hosted by Countryside Adventure Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Countryside Adventure Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bustling City Tour - private walking tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7643P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byVictoria Harbour
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great trip with a very knowledgeable guide
A beach, lots of rocks, sea caves, arches, island visit - in all it was lovely cruising along in a sampan boat and …
Hong Kong Country Park, It was an very enjoyable day out in the country-side of Hong Kong
Plove Cove Country Park was an enjoyable day outing, during the tour, our guide Wouter pointed out to us those dist…
Get to know the outskirts of Hong Kong
Hong Kong has so much variety to offer within such a small area that it is a pity to only see the concrete jungle. …
Great snorkeling trip
We had a great snorkeling trip, with everything working out as planned. Without the experience of our guide Wouter …
Kayaking and Snorkeling
Firstly, the area in which the activities took place in was outstanding, the views were brilliant. However, the ins…
Fantastic family day out
Wouter organised a super day out for myself, wife and kids aged 6 and 8 around the geopark. We enjoyed hiking on an…
Interesting Sai Kung islands cruise
While you could get around the islands on your own by making use of the boat services at the Sai Kung Pier, Wouter …
Bat walk - enyoyable
3 hour walk started at 8pm and finish 11pm. Our 13 & 15 years old teen found the walk very interest. Very enjoyable…
I had a great time with Wouder, he is passionate and he takes time to explain everything. Its a must-do in HK to lo…
My husband and I went on the firefly hike in Hong Kong Geopark on Saturday. It was a lovely group of people and alt…
Really fun experience. Patient explanation and guidence. The whole trip is so expiring that it trigers my interest …
fireflies watching tour
Hong Kong is a concrete jungle, we rarely walking in nature. Therefore I think it is a good tour for Hong Kongers t…
It was perhaps one of the best things to do in HK. It was the best way to see what the HK countryside has to offer.…
A fun & cool trip
It is a fun trip to Sham chung & lai chi ching (geo park). Tx Wouter for explaining all the formation of various ro…
I went on the all day tour 'Hexagonal Columns' - it was great. We were a party of 7 - all different nationalities.…