Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take the newest bullet train from Hong Kong to Yangshuo for weekend, Yangshuo is only 3 hours and 20 minute away by train. This package is inclusive of round trip 1st class train tickets, hotel transfers and accommodation in Yangshuo.
West Kowloon Station, Jordan, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- 2 nights hotel accommodation based on twin share
- 2 days breakfast in hotel
- Pickup from Guilin West Railway Station and transfer to your hotel in Yangshuo
- Return transfer from your hotel in Yangshuo to Guilin West Railway Station. Pickup time from hotel lobby is 11:10.
- Round trip first class train ticket between Hong Kong and Yangshuo
- Lunch and dinner
- China visa
- All tours/coach transfers in Yangshuo, tour guide service, admission and show ticket
- Transfers between Kowloon West Station and your accommodation in Hong Kong
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For confirmed booking, your reserved hotel rooms, land transfers and tours are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- Adult price is based on twin share of a hotel room, child price is based on sharing adult's bed. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room. Many hotel rooms in China are not big enough to add an extra bed. You can also tell the front desk on site when you like to pay for an extra bed. If you need to book for the 3rd adult, please book a new room.
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. There is no refund if this happens.
- On Day 1, you will take train from West Kowloon Station to Guilin West Station, train G408 (1205/1525) or G320(1453/1807).
- On Day 3, you will take train from Guilin West Station to West Kowloon Station, train G407 (1336/1657) or G319(1238/1557).
- Train ticket redemption notice: (1) Round trip train tickets must be collected with your passport from ticketing office manually at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station (ATM Redemption Machine is used by Chinese citizen only). Please arrive at the station at least 1 hour prior before train departure. Kindly remind there is no service staff from local travel agent to escort you for ticket collection. You might ask a friendly railway station staff for help. (2) Passport should be presented and verified for ticket purchase. Please take photo of your passport page (the page with your passport ID and photo), send it to Hong Kong travel operator to issue your ticket. (3) China visa is not included in this package. Please make sure you have a valid visa to travel in mainland China.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
- Hong Kong, Li River, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,275 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 6,667 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong
How much is 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong?
3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong price starts from $616.73. Discover and book 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong cancellation policy?
3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong?
3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3 days. Discover and book 3-Day Self-guided Yangshuo Weekend Tour By Bullet Train from Hong Kong on Tripadvisor