Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atMTR Jordan StationJordan, Hong KongWe are meeting INSIDE Jordan station at Exit A, next to Hang Seng Bank - Do not find us outside!See address & details
- 1Hong Kong Free ToursStop: 2 hoursThis tour is about eating exotic foods. The description below is purposefully reworded to disguise the actual food you will eat during the tour. This is a tour for the adventurers and you will not know about the food until after you eat it! After meeting your guide at Jordan MTR station, you will be given an overview of the tour and distribute utensils before heading your food adventure! At the first eatery, you will visit a Hong Kong style eatery. These special appetizers you taste are very common foods locals eat day in and day out. Then, the tour takes a quick turn into exotic territories: you will visit four local stores to taste several several dishes just like chickens! After wrapping up the savory food soup, you will move onto dessert. For the first desserts, we will try two more unrecognizable Chinese sweet soups that are good for your body and your skin! Enjoy the dessert and learn about its nutritional value until the guide share with you what you are actually eating! It surely will be the unforgettable night you have in Hong Kong! Throughout the tour, the guide will explain the background of each food, how it is prepared and the nutritional value from herbal medicine perspective (if applied).Read more
- You'll end atTemple Street JordanJordan, Hong KongSee address & details
MTR Jordan Station, Jordan, Hong Kong
Temple Street Jordan, Jordan, Hong Kong
- Tasting of 10+ different types of food & one shot of exotic liquor!
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather (Typhoon signal 3 or above or Yellow Rain or above), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and not for vegetarian or people with seafood allergies
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great spending time with Michele and others. We tried different kinds of exotic and crazy food in Hong Kong! From the beginning of the tour it was full of surprised.
Date of experience: January 2020
I tried booking a while ago but unfortunately there were no more adventurous people that wanted to join the tour that night. So I took the leap and splurged for a private tour. It was the best money I spent in my 5 days in HK!!!! Michael is super friendly and most important…
Date of experience: April 2019
Terry was a great guide - his English was perfect and he showed our group of 6 around Hong Kong's best delicacies. Authentic Cantonese dishes that I haven't tried before. They were all tasty! The tour took around 3 hours and I was very full afterwards. Highly recommend!
Date of experience: May 2019
If you ever find yourself in HK don't hesitate on doing this your. It will surprise you. If you are alone, this it the kind of activity you can't usually do, so eat everything and ask later !
Date of experience: April 2019
Our guide Michael took us on a taste adventure through Kowloon. I'd never tried authentic Cantonese cuisine before. I'm so glad this was my introduction to such a range of different flavours and ingredients. Trust Michael - although he won't tell you what a dish is until you've…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hong Kong Free Tours
Best tour ever
I did 2 walking tours with these guys: one in Kowloon and one on HK Island. I'm doing free walking tours in every n…
Great Walking Tour with SP
SP was our tour guide for the day - no one else came along so we felt like we got a terrific private tour of Hong K…
Excellent tour - highly recommend
I did the tour on 14 March with Michael as a tour guide - I have been in HK for 2 months now so although kind of kn…
Best tour I ever went on
First we were lucky that we were the only two people who showed - and that the tour did not get cancelled (they wil…
Took a three hour walking tour with “SP!” Very informative and enjoyable! We learned a great deal about both hist…
;) best walking tour ever
Best walking tour ever, the guide is simply amazing and all his stories amazed us!! I definitely recommend this tou…
An excellent tour.
SP was a considerate , interesting and knowledgeable guide. His introduction explained the political history of the…
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour of the goldfish , flower and bird markets as well as examples of typical homes of t…
SP did a great job at recounting the political history that has led up the to supercharged climate we see now betwe…
Very interesting, particularly at the moment. SP was very knowledgeable and shared personal stories which enhanced …
Thanks SP for a great, informative tour. Good thing to do if you're new to Hong Kong and want to learn a little bit…
2h30min packed with interesting and relevant information! Thanks to the tour I now have a better understanding of H…
Super informative three hour tour that changed my view on the city life. The very well informed tour guid gave us i…
Wonderful, informative Hong Kong Free Walking Tour
We had a wonderful tour with Carmen! She was very knowledgeable, personable, and helpful. We enjoyed learning more…
Super interesting to know a bit more about Hong Kong history and relationship with China. Good anecdotes about the …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure
What time does Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure start?
Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure will start at 6:30 PM. Discover and book Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure?
Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure price starts from $42.29. Discover and book Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure cancellation policy?
Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure?
Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure is hosted by Hong Kong Free Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hong Kong Free Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure on Tripadvisor