per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 15-65, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transportation from a central meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Tung Chung Station, Tung Chung, Hong Kong Departure Point: Tung Chung MTR Address: Tung Chung MTR Exit B Directions: Immediately outside Tung Chung MTR Exit B. If running late, please call or get in touch as your tour guide can make alternate arrangements. Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10320P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable hiking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Moderate difficulty level
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour?
- Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour price starts from $121.88. Discover and book Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour?
- Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour is hosted by Wild Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wild Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Three Dragon Gorge River Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10320P3
- You'll start atTung Chung StationTung Chung Station, Tung Chung, Hong KongDeparture Point: Tung Chung MTR Address: Tung Chung MTR Exit B Directions: Immediately outside Tung Chung MTR Exit B. If running late, please call or get in touch as your tour guide can make alternate arrangements. Return point: Returns to original departure pointSee address & details
- Pass byLantau South Country Park
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Felix Shu On Y00
Explore the unexpected with Wild Tour
Had an amazing SUP tour with Wild Hong Kong. I am glad that Rory answered all my questions promptly before and Tris…
Great family day out
Rory is an excellent guide. His relaxed, friendly outlook set the tone for the whole day. The children enjoyed chat…
Hoi Ha Kayaking
Awesome day kayaking from Hoi Ha Beach with Wild Hong Kong yesterday. Lots of fun kayaking in relatively smooth wa…
We organised a staycation in Sai Kung on Monday and organised a Kayak tour experience. Been an absolute great day o…
Brilliant and fun tours.
We have done two kayaking days with Wild Hong Kong and both have been great. In March Alec led our tour around the …
Kayaking around Port Island, Hong Kong
Had a memorable day discovering Port Island (from Hoi Ha, Sai Kung Country Park) by kayak with friends/family. Fir…
Hiking up W. Dog Tooth Ridge - Lantau
Tristan (our guide) took us on the W. Dog Tooth Ridge hike and the views were absolutely spectacular. It is a phys…
Great Mountain Biking Adventure in Lantau!
A great day out in Lantau with the family to discover what HK has to offer for Mountain Bikers of all levels. Rory …
This was the highlight of our summer stuck in HK due to covid travel restrictions. It was awesome! Rory our guide w…
My family and I did a kayaking trip to tje Ung Kong islands with Rory. It was a tough day's work. But a fantastic t…
Top notch tour, top notch people
Rory from Wild was incredible in supporting our needs. He customized the experience to best meet our requests and m…
Don’t hesitate - just book!
This was my 4th time with Wild and as good as ever. We took a RIB around some of the remotest parts of Sai Kung - r…
Great experience and flexible
I have arranged a trip with Rory for 2 times already this summer. Although I am a local in HK, it is always great t…
Great way to get out and really explore Hong Kong with an expert & fun guide!
My friends & I have done many many hikes with Wild Hong Kong and I can recommend all of them. Ma On Shan is beautif…
Amazing day out
Fantastic day out paddling with Rory and his team. Hoi Ha is a true hidden gem in Hong Kong, I don't think we would…
More to explore in Hong Kong
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It was an awesome and fun tour with Rory which I can highly recommend if you want a more advanced hike and beautiful nature around you!
Written July 23, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
So glad you had an enjoyable trip, was an absolute pleasure to take you out :) All the best and safe travels!
Written July 25, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hi There, Would love to do the Three Dragon Gorge River walking tour, bit i will be not able to start at 11am !!the earliest i can do is 1pm, is that possible, I dont mind paying more in doing this if you may. Thanks
Hi there -- I will have a day (June 1) and would like to do this hike. I am only 1 person, however. Is it still possible to go?