Spend a day out of the bustling city to visit a large city safari park with a high forest coverage rate. Beijing Wildlife Park is the only zoo of Beijing offers the safari ride in a safari-park area of the park. The park has over 200 animal species with a total number of over 10,000 animals. Enjoy both a self-driving ride and walking area to see different kinds of animals.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Self-driving fee inside
- Fuel surcharge/toll/parking
- Entrance fee
- Extra guide service
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Wildlife Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7309P250
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside?
- Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside price starts from $88.00. Discover and book Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside?
- Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside is hosted by Beijing Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer to Beijing Wildlife Park with Self-driving Ride Inside on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7309P250
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Beijing Wildlife ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedYour friendly driver will pick you up at 8:00am from Beijing downtown, then head to Beijing Wildlife Park (about 1.5 hours driving time). It is located in Daxing District, about 50km north of Beijing city center. Beijing Wildlife Park is home to 200 animal species with a total number of over 10,000 animals. Upon arrival, you will firstly enjoy the self-driving safari ride, you can stop and feed some animals, take photos on the way. After that, you can enter the walking area and see more animals, getting up close to the animals. You also can take cage trucks to the beast area. After the trip, you will be transferred back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Beijing Tour Guide
Joined in May 2012
#16 of 459 Tours & Activities in Beijing
- CarolineManzanares1700Great Wall experienceLong was amazing, great interaction, historic facts, real fun, have snacks and water in the van to go to the Great Wall, very nice drive and not long up to the wall. Very good communication and fast replies. I would recommend them with my eyes close. Already recommended to my colleagues for futur trip. Fully trust in them. Perfect organisation it was amazing. Thanks to Ling !!
- MayaM200500Unforgettable experienceOne of the easiest and comfortable tour I have ever had ♥️ The experience and time I had was worth it to make is with this tour guide. I will definitely come back and use their services for other places to visit🏻🏻
- J1379DEelainel00A great experience with Mr. Guo for the Mutianyu tour in BeijingThe Mutianyu section of the Great Wall is amazing and unforgettable. It's absolutely a must for visitors to Beijing for the first time. But be aware of your physical condition as some steps and slopes require endurance, mobile ankles, and strong legs. We had a great time with our tour driver Mr. Guo who took care of us in detail from getting more water from a local store to the delicious lunch.
- John_theLostAlaskan00Good night out with some distractions from people being peopleFirst rate transportation from/to our hotel. The show was really good, there was a couple of acts/stunts that I hadn't seen before. My only minor compaint had to do with the seats, in which there were two issues. First, the seat were very good general admission seats, but I personally would not title them "VIP" seats, as there were seats a little closer, more spacious and with a table that would meet that definition. The second issue is that the "true" VIP seats were almost all unsold, and with people everywhere being as inconsiderate as everywhere else, many other patrons of the show kept trying to sneak into the "VIP" section. The staff tried valiantly for a while to shoo them back, but eventually gave up, and since this was all happening during the entire show immediately in front of the provided seats, it was a bit of a distraction from the show itself. If you know that going in and don't let it ruin your experience, it's a good night out.
- John_theLostAlaskan00Absolutely fantasticJust an awesome way to experience the Wall in its unrestored state with hardly anyone else around. The transportation was first rate. My guide was friendly and courteous. The drop-off is at a small village and the hike begins. The hike is a fairly strenuous mountian climb up, perfect to experience the local forest and get "leg day" done. The climb comes to the Wall at a watchtower, requiring a short improvised ladder to enter. Then just meandering on top of the wall, by yourself (came across only 3 other people on this part of the tour), is just magical. Even though, being unrestored, it is perhaps not as photogenic as the restored sections, the lack of other people and the silence and seeing nature slowly reclaim things allowed my imagination to concentrate on what life would have been like back then. There is just enough danger on the hike up and wandering to make it feel like a true adventure. My only disappointment was that the hike up and along the unrestored section ended too early, I could have done that all day. The last part of the wall is along a "tourist" section, restored, and finishes with either a cable car or walk down (client choice). After the hike lunch at a very nice restaurant was provided. Expect about 4 hours of hiking depending on pace, 3 1/2 hours of driving, and an hour for lunch. Definitely recommend for those in the mood for a difficult climb rewarded by have a good section of the Wall to yourself.
- Sim0nSydney00Comfy trip with local food requestProfessional and friendly driver. Impressed with the quality of the car, it had floorboards and comfy seats. As soon as we came down from wall, driver was ready to take us. To our request I asked to try some local food on the way home and driver took us to a fantastic restaurant, one of the best meals I had in China. Would highly recommend.
- Companion2108860664300Great experience! Would do it againEverything was very well organized and we wouldn’t have to worry about anything. Ling and our driver were always on time and we had a great time with them. She would tell us some of the history of the Great Wall and water and snacks were provided. Thank you so much and we can only recommend booking a tour with her :)
- 87eryns00Great tours to see all of BeijingMy family had an amazing time with our guide. She went out of her way to make all members of our party happy (even the 2 yod). The first day we toured the major areas around Beijing and it was very convenient being able to get all the things marked off our list without worrying about transportation, lines and ticketing. We definitely saved so much time. The second day we did the Summer Palace and The Great Wall of China and did a popular acrobat show. We got amazing photos and then had great lunches both days. Everyone had a great time and learned so much. Will definitely use their services if we come back again.
- James N00Highly recommendTour Guide, Lili and Driver Pan were assigned to us for the day tour. Both arrived earlier than expected, waited for us at the hotel lobby. The car is very clean and comfortable. Driver Pan always top up mineral water to ensure that we stay hydrated. Lili is very experienced who knows the history and culture in & out, professional and patience. She provides very detailed information at each attractions. Highly recommend both Lili and Driver Pan!
- mariosc55100Happy Wall tripVery friendly and polite and pleasant driver. the car was amaizng and clear. the drivers was the hotel on the time.
- Gustavo G00Very good plan and option to visit the great wall !The tour was very nice, simple but without any issue regarding logistics. The driver assigned (Mr Guo) came to my hotel on time with a very comfortable car (only for me) and the journey started. During the trip to the great wall we had a nice small chat .. he spoke English so no communication issues. The car had it A/A and water for me. At the arrival to the great wall he gave me the indications and tips about the tour, he came with me to the entrance, with tickets ready and came also to the top of the great wall with me .. after that he gave me 3 to 4 hours to walk around the place and waited for me at the parking place. We exchanged contacts so we could contact each other in case if any requirements. When I finished he took me back to the hotel again with good logistics and no issues. I specifically like this because I'm the kind of person who likes to visit this kind of tourist places with out a guide next to me all the time. So for me perfect. Recommended !!
- Dunnietron00Book Kevin if you canHad a great trip with Kevin, highly recommend booking him to navigate the crowds and make your trip stress free so you can enjoy the great wall as much as possible. Gave me great advice on the routes to take and got me through the crowds stress free 😁
- 138marykayt00Everthing taken care of so I could enjoy the experienceThe experience was great. The whole trip was so easy from being picked up and dropped off at my hotel to being dropped off right by the entrance to the cable car at The Great Wall. Everything (e.g., tickets) was taken care of for me. I was able to just relax and enjoy the amazing experience of walking on The Great Wall. A full day experience that was very worth the price. Definitely recommend this tour.
- Charlie H00Amazing trip with fantastic tour guide!Amber was our guide. She was nothing but fantastic. So knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. This company is also responsible and responsive! 100% recommend to anyone who visits Beijing!
- Val_Dimitrovv00Exceeded expectationsCan't recommend Lin enough!! He's been amazing since first contact. Came with a super nice and comfy Mercedes van which really makes you feel like a VIP. He brought us some snacks since we couldn't have breakfast at the hotel due to early departure. He's friendly and can answer all your questions. He arranged all tickets for the Great Wall for us so we didn't have to worry about anything and took us personally to the top, where he left us roam around as long as we like. Later he helped us order some lunch and we head back to the hotel. Honestly, I'm more than happy I chose him for our Great Wall experience!